Missouri Democrats??

Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Missouri Democrats??

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 14, 2013, 9:52 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...-turn-in-guns/

Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

I didn't know that Missouri was one of "them". If they don't like living in America, they can all move to NY or Chicago!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:01 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

If that actually becomes law, that is where 'it' will begin......
Old 02-15-2013, 07:48 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
Yeah Yella, I was thinking that same thing as I was under the impression that Missouri was kinda like Texas? But maybe not?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:27 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ken0069
Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
Yeah Yella, I was thinking that same thing as I was under the impression that Missouri was kinda like Texas? But maybe not?
Missouri is kind of a "Purple" State . . pretty close to 50/50 in partisan terms . . kinda goes back and forth depending upon the pecadellos that their politicians get into . .

In Colorado, we've gone from a Red" State to a "Purple" one, and due to the continuing "Californication" of the State, I'm sure it's gonna end up solidly "Blue" . . Stupid Liberal Bastards flee California and then want to make Colorado just like it . .

That said, currently they're also fighting in the state legislature over "Gun Control" and "Magazine Control" . . This morning a company in Northern Colorado that manufactures high capacity magazines, and employs about 200, along with a ripple of 400 outside contract employees, says if the Colorado Democrats pass their current bills, the Company is gone. Probably to Texas. When that was said, the Democrats quickly exempted THAT particular company from the "Manufacture" clause, but Magco (Think that's the name) said "Screw you, it's the principle of the thing. Pass the law, we're history!"

But, back to the deal of stopping manufacture but allowing possession of what's already out there. How F--king stoopid can a group of people be?

And, they can't come and get them unless they (1) Want to see the Supremes turn that one over on the Fourth Amendment Rights, or . . (2) Start a Civil War . . or a revolution. Based on all the guns out there, probably a revolution!