Beware of this guy: KnoxvilleTrader

Old 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of this guy: KnoxvilleTrader

I understand some people, buy and resale stuff for a profit. But to buy someones car, rather trade for one. Then put the same car back online, don't do anything to it but wash it and you jack the price up another $20k i feel thats a scum bag?? I wouldn't buy or trade with this guy, he's out to beat people and take advantage one everyone he come on contact with. So be carefull!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:56 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

So long as he didn't screw the person he got the car from, well that my friend is the 'FREE MARKET SYSTEM' ie; CAPITALISM. Supply and Demand.
Buy low - Sell high...It's done ZILLIONS of times a day around the world.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:12 PM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
So long as he didn't screw the person he got the car from, well that my friend is the 'FREE MARKET SYSTEM' ie; CAPITALISM. Supply and Demand.
Buy low - Sell high...It's done ZILLIONS of times a day around the world.
Yeah i understand, just why is everyone out to screw eachother? People like that, tell you your car isn't worth this or that but if they have a car its worth a $100k. lol
Old 02-08-2013, 03:41 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

NO PROBLEM HERE....EVER TRADE IN A CAR AND FIND IT ON THE DEALERS LOT TWO DAYS LATER FOR DOUBLE....THAT'S BUSINESS. :wink:
Old 02-08-2013, 04:23 AM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
NO PROBLEM HERE....EVER TRADE IN A CAR AND FIND IT ON THE DEALERS LOT TWO DAYS LATER FOR DOUBLE....THAT'S BUSINESS. :wink:
I did that once, blew my mind the dealer gave me rock bottom for my car too. Lol
Old 02-08-2013, 04:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well Knoxville Traders (aka Jason Wolfe) reputation on here is infamous... :evil:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=wolfe

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=wolfe

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=#145678

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=#133853

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2013, 05:04 AM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Harbone
Well Knoxville Traders (aka Jason Wolfe) reputation on here is infamous... :evil:
I'm not here to dispute anyone reputation, but it's b.s to get over on anyone like he is doing to people.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fastbart
I'm not here to dispute anyone reputation, but it's b.s to get over on anyone like he is doing to people.
He has gotten over a lot of people, follow all the links on my previous posts. That only a small amount of all the complaints about Jason, he changes his user names more than some people change their underwear :!: :shock:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2013, 06:38 AM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by fastbart
He has gotten over a lot of people, follow all the links on my previous posts. That only a small amount of all the complaints about Jason, he changes his user names more than some people change their underwear :!: :shock:
That alone, just goes to show he isn't trust worthly at all! But just goes to show, some people do anything to make a dollar no matter how they use people!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

fastbart:

I understand your concern about what you see; but I agree it is just buisness too... nothing wrong w/ "buy for 2, sell for 4" theory.

That said: Jason Wolfe is a whole other story.... he has a bad enough reputation here (& everywhere else) & that no matter what he has or does is BAD NEWS. He is top 10 scammer/looser. He is the kind of guy you will see on the side of a milk carton one day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -