Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Beware of this guy: KnoxvilleTrader

  1. #1

    Beware of this guy: KnoxvilleTrader

    I understand some people, buy and resale stuff for a profit. But to buy someones car, rather trade for one. Then put the same car back online, don't do anything to it but wash it and you jack the price up another $20k i feel thats a scum bag?? I wouldn't buy or trade with this guy, he's out to beat people and take advantage one everyone he come on contact with. So be carefull!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Emmett, Idaho
    Posts
    7,334
    So long as he didn't screw the person he got the car from, well that my friend is the 'FREE MARKET SYSTEM' ie; CAPITALISM. Supply and Demand.
    Buy low - Sell high...It's done ZILLIONS of times a day around the world.
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

    God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
    So long as he didn't screw the person he got the car from, well that my friend is the 'FREE MARKET SYSTEM' ie; CAPITALISM. Supply and Demand.
    Buy low - Sell high...It's done ZILLIONS of times a day around the world.
    Yeah i understand, just why is everyone out to screw eachother? People like that, tell you your car isn't worth this or that but if they have a car its worth a $100k. lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    orland pk il
    Posts
    2,429
    NO PROBLEM HERE....EVER TRADE IN A CAR AND FIND IT ON THE DEALERS LOT TWO DAYS LATER FOR DOUBLE....THAT'S BUSINESS. :wink:
    MIKE

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
    NO PROBLEM HERE....EVER TRADE IN A CAR AND FIND IT ON THE DEALERS LOT TWO DAYS LATER FOR DOUBLE....THAT'S BUSINESS. :wink:
    I did that once, blew my mind the dealer gave me rock bottom for my car too. Lol

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbone
    Well Knoxville Traders (aka Jason Wolfe) reputation on here is infamous... :evil:
    I'm not here to dispute anyone reputation, but it's b.s to get over on anyone like he is doing to people.

  8. #8
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,945
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbart
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbone
    Well Knoxville Traders (aka Jason Wolfe) reputation on here is infamous... :evil:
    I'm not here to dispute anyone reputation, but it's b.s to get over on anyone like he is doing to people.
    He has gotten over a lot of people, follow all the links on my previous posts. That only a small amount of all the complaints about Jason, he changes his user names more than some people change their underwear :!: :shock:
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbone
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbart
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbone
    Well Knoxville Traders (aka Jason Wolfe) reputation on here is infamous... :evil:
    I'm not here to dispute anyone reputation, but it's b.s to get over on anyone like he is doing to people.
    He has gotten over a lot of people, follow all the links on my previous posts. That only a small amount of all the complaints about Jason, he changes his user names more than some people change their underwear :!: :shock:
    That alone, just goes to show he isn't trust worthly at all! But just goes to show, some people do anything to make a dollar no matter how they use people!

  10. #10
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    EUGENE,OR.
    Posts
    3,408
    fastbart:

    I understand your concern about what you see; but I agree it is just buisness too... nothing wrong w/ "buy for 2, sell for 4" theory.

    That said: Jason Wolfe is a whole other story.... he has a bad enough reputation here (& everywhere else) & that no matter what he has or does is BAD NEWS. He is top 10 scammer/looser. He is the kind of guy you will see on the side of a milk carton one day.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy