Finally!!!! Obama Recess Appointments Unconstitutional!!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Finally!!!! Obama Recess Appointments Unconstitutional!!

Finally we have a Federal court with some "stones" as they issued a "bitch slap" to the marxist for his unconstitutional recess appointment of 3 members of the Labor Board back in January 2012!!

Court to Obama Admin: Those Recess Appointments Were Unconstitutional

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katehic...ional-n1497811
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

This a perfect example that there ARE true PATRIOTS in DC that ARE working to undue Zero's actions. It all takes time, effort and dedication BEHIND the scenes before ANYthing is brought into the daylight.... PATIENCE my fellow Americans..PATIENCE....
Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Don't get too froggy just yet, the Obozo camp just appealed it to "Robert's Court" . . .

I think it's good, but don't bet a lot on the Supremes . .
Old 02-05-2013, 04:56 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

OK, any of you "US Government" students out there know how this is done legally? (Speaking of "Un-Constitutional)

The Affordable Health Care Law (Obamacare) was made law by legislative action, passing the bill and the president signing it . . .

Now how in the Hell can Obama and his minions "Adjust, Tweak or Waive" parts of the law that suits them or is "Waived" by those who don't like certain parts of it?

I thought once a Law was on passed by the prescribed Constitutional ruleset, it was LAW. Not a group of paragraphs that could be altered as situations see fit . . or interpreted in different ways, depending upon the effect from one situation to another . .

And, somehow, perhaps I missed something in my High School US Government class, but I thought once a law became law, unless it (or parts of it) was declared unconstitutional by the Courts, it could only be changed by "Congressional Action" . . meaning they had to amend the law, vote on it, pass it and send it to the President for his signature or Veto . . And generally, as I have understood, those adjustments, tweaks, or waivers are "Amendments" to the primary law, attached as riders to other bills going forward (Re: annual IRS Rules) . . or that's what I thought . . could be wrong, but not usually this soon after the New Year . .

Anybody?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:51 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The ZER'O' admin makes their own 'laws' and totally ignores the constitutional law of the land. And continue to do so because NO ONE OPPOSES THEM.....
Old 02-06-2013, 08:39 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

He wipes his a$$ with the constitution every morning. :evil:

Sorry for the language......
Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

And then you have Obozo killing "American Citizens" with Hellfire Missiles from Drones in the Middle East and Northern Africa. While I have little sympathy for those idiots, punitive action without a trial is still unconstitutional. Currently, Obozo reviews the "Case File" created by either the Military or the Justice Department and orders a "Hit" on one or another linear lipped American who is preaching about "War on America" . .

Now I'm not for letting these guys slide, but if they were standing on a corner in Denver or Atlanta and saying the same things, they'd be in court, with an ACLU Lawyer defending their "First Amendment Rights" and they'd skate . . We know that because of the many precedents.

Not so much when you say the same crap in Yemen or someplace over there . . But, under our laws, they're still American Citizens and entitled to the same protections afforded you and me . . .

So, if he can get by with it in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Mali and Algeria, it will be only a matter of time before he's going after his enemies within the borders of this country . . It's the "Camel's Nose under the tent" syndrome . .
Old 02-07-2013, 08:48 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

...and THAT is the 'rest of this story'....ANOTHER toe in the door.....WE the PEOPLE have GOT to limit this guy's activities....show your support to those in DC that are truly FIGHTING for America's very SURVIVAL. Let 'em know they are appreciated for their efforts.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
...and THAT is the 'rest of this story'....ANOTHER toe in the door.....WE the PEOPLE have GOT to limit this guy's activities....show your support to those in DC that are truly FIGHTING for America's very SURVIVAL. Let 'em know they are appreciated for their efforts.
Therein lies a good share of our problem(s)

We continue to send the same dickheads back to D.C., hoping or assuming that they will represent us, yet the same stuff happens again and again. Obozo runs roughshod over the Republicans and the moderate Democrats with all the senior "Leaders" sitting and clucking their tongues, nodding their heads, etc.

The current debt is over $16 Trillion (With a T) and while Obozo spent $6 Trillion of that, most of the 534 Legislators (who represent US) allowed him to. They either voted for it or just sat and let it happen.

And the $10 Trillion that was owed the day before Obozo was sworn in back in 2008 was created by?

The same bunch of mealy mouthed @ssholes that blame Oblamer today . .

And according to the polls, while the general public hold the Congress in scorn with just an 11% approval, those same people will tell you that their own Congressman is doing his job . .

There's obviously something wrong with that picture!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:25 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by roadkill2
And according to the polls, while the general public hold the Congress in scorn with just an 11% approval, those same people will tell you that their own Congressman is doing his job . .

There's obviously something wrong with that picture!
I have no doubt that "some" of those in Congress went there with good intentions and in hope of making a difference. Problem is that they are out numbered by the "machine" and will be vilified if they do not "tow the line" so to speak. This was evidenced earlier this year when BONER stripped several Conservatives of their Committee assignments simply because they voted against the "status quo" last year! Sooner or later most will be broken and fall in line with the rest of the crap up there.

Last night I heard on TV that ALL our elected representatives would be in one place for the stool sample's speech and I wondered what would happen if N Korea dropped a nuke in DC about that time? Since term limits will NEVER be voted in, THAT would be about the only way to "drain the swamp"!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -