Davidgraham 69 is a stand up guy to deal with

Old 01-05-2013, 08:01 AM
pony33
SHOW GUEST

Default Davidgraham 69 is a stand up guy to deal with

Ia made a deal with Dave graham a car dealer from hodgenville ky Dave was a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. we spent a lot of time on the phone to make are trade happen. and spending all that time on the phone with dave i feel as we became friends in the process. that is the type of guy he is. i am from salem MA, and would recomend Dave to anyone who is looking for a classic car or a hot rod. it took me a long time to wright this review on dave because i was not sure how to get to this point on the computer but even after all this time that has past i still found the time to put a good word in for dave because that is the imprecion he left on me he is truely a man of his word. SINCERLY YOURS RICHARD FROM SALEM MASS
Old 01-06-2013, 06:03 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Dave is a good guy, I have never traded with him but know people that have. he always has nice cars and is very detailed in his listings. nice to see some positive feedback on the forum!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...