Old 01-02-2013, 04:59 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default How did your reps vote ?

http://www.foramerica.org/2013/01/se...iff/#more-3934
Old 01-03-2013, 03:27 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

My rep isn't the one I voted for. My cousin Lee Anderson (R) lost in the election to John Barrow (D), but John voted NO. I will say he's not the average D in Washington. If you click on his name you can see his idelogy score is the only beaten by 2 other D's and even right of some Repubs.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:28 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Idaho had 3 outa 4 vote yes...WTF over....We're a solid Red state....at least the PEOPLE are.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:29 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Problem: Congress currently polls at around 8% to the good . .

Yet, when asked, over 60% of the respondents believe that their particular Congressman and Senator is doing a good job. It's "the other ones" who are selling us down the river . .

And the current "Fiscal Cliff" deal shows you just how much any of those bastards are interested in the welfare of this country and it's economy or world status . .

The fact that all of the Legislators in DC are there for themselves and not for you has just been proven once again . . and will be proven again, and again as they "Fight" over a debt that will see no end and actually, already to the point that it means nothing other than politics as usual . .

Sleep well . . .