Thread: bbc heads

bbc heads

Wondering what heads to consider on a 468 for race use only on c16 with a .700 lift solid roller set up, wanting 750 plus hp, RHS 320,AFR,BRODIX,VICTOR etc. :?

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    I run brodix but i geuss is how much do you want to spend. I think with any of the heads mention you should be able to make 750hp with the wright work done to them. Good luck on you build.

Robert

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Don't know what's best choice but i built a 468" bone stock bottom end except Probe 10.25 pistons, using a good set of BB2 Extra heads fully ported, and a 6.58/6.63 roller, 454R itake and 1050 dom. It's runing today after 2 1/2 yrs. and about 100 passes. It in a 66 Biscyne that runs [email protected] on motor and the car weighs 3700LBS minus driver. It runs [email protected] on 200 shot of nitrous, all with 1 7/8" headers. He fills up the tow vehicle at Shell station and the 10 gal rear tank in the race car with 93 octane and goes to the track. But as i said all heads are similar, but i only know how the BB2E's perform.

Zip.

Car as mentioned, it's also for sale for $18,000,00