So How Do You Like This One?

Old 12-27-2012, 12:31 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default So How Do You Like This One?

Well, this is the first one they're putting out to see if they can judge the "shock effect" form the general public!

I'm sure that Joe Biteme will have one that is similar if not worse than this one.

FYI, I just sent my Senators another scathing Email on this one reminding them that the Democraps lost the House of Representives after a 40 years because of the last assault weapons ban!

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons
Old 12-27-2012, 03:54 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Basically, anything that shoots.......

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Old 12-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man that is ugly!!! I guess the secret service & all those body guards that protect these fine politicians (like Feinstein) will have to find something else to protect them with :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is a stiff bill.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:59 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

They're gonna have a hell of a time swinging anything that left coast Broom Pilot would want to legislate . .

History, when you get past the Media's faux panic, tells us that once the 1994 import and mag ban went into effect, it had little effect on the actual crime rate during the 10 years it was in effect. Primarily because there were so many AK's (that was what the ban was initially for, imported AK-47's and their parts) already out there . .

And the greatest effect that it had on the AK-47 was that a piece of junk's price increased to where you might as well buy a real gun (AR-15, or other) for the same money . .

Honestly, I don't believe the current Federal Legislature has the balls to vote on anything. The dumb sonsabitches can't even make a budget and live within it and that's their primary responsibility, mandated by the Constitution! So voting on any kind of gun control that'll probably get at least 2/3ds of them thrown out of office isn't anything the gutless wonders are going to act on.

Which leaves O'Bozo . . Who can use "Executive Order" to write law, and even if it's totally unconstiututional, based upon the current past and the current Congress, will remain law because nobody will push back . . . The Zero has done this already, 3 times and other than the whiners on Faux News, nobody noticed . . Apparently . .
Old 12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2...............
Old 12-30-2012, 08:37 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: So How Do You Like This One?

Originally Posted by ken0069
Well, this is the first one they're putting out to see if they can judge the "shock effect" form the general public!
X2 They throw the whole kitchen sink at you, gauge the reaction and if they get one single thing to pass, it's their victory. Stand firm, America. :x
Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

It's called the Overton Window....
Old 01-01-2013, 07:08 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

It's very similar to throwing Shit at the wall. If any of it sticks, "We'll go with that" . . But it's still just shit . .

Remember 2012 when you go vote in the 2014 Elections. Vote those sonsabitches out of office, every chance you get . . The fact that the Legislative Leadership has a total of about 80 years of senority in both houses tells me that that is the problem . .

If a Federal Legislator has been in office for more than two terms, He/She needs to be voted out . . It doesn't matter what they say or what their record might be . . If you don't, you end up with what we have now . . I'm sitting here right now, hearing Mitch McConnel (Minority Leader in the Senate) tell us that what they have done is "Good for the country" . . .

So far, all they have done is spend more money and raise taxes. There will be more taxes raised and no spending ceased . . These @ssholes have never seen a spending bill they didn't like, on either side of the aisle . .