Old 12-20-2012, 04:51 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

Default bigdaddyjd

anyone on here ever had any dealings with bigdaddyjd
Old 12-29-2012, 04:40 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

He's a real good guy! I have dealt with him several years ago..
Old 12-29-2012, 08:06 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

well glad you did in my opinion he's a POS if anyone wants details before you deal with him contact me
Old 12-29-2012, 08:10 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by talldeck427
well glad you did in my opinion he's a POS if anyone wants details before you deal with him contact me
That's kinda what this forum is for...posting details.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:15 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
That's kinda what this forum is for...posting details.
X2, shawnp, don't talk about it post the details, get it in the open so both sides can respond.

JMO

Zip.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
meathuller
SHOW GUEST

Default bigdaddyjd is good people

we have done dozens of deals always been good both ways. so i asked him about this crap your spreding he said he was going to trade u and u started changing parts off of your car. now whos scamming who he wasnt shur if u changed motors or what when u have a deal that dont mean start changing parts out. i know guys that have done that to me and its not ok to do.. thats call scamming some one so befor u start talking about other people tell the whole truth.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:49 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

I realized i had posted an old pic and updated the ad then he called and told me that i was a POS I had already told him that the engine bay was put back just like it looked in the old pic just to make the deal right. maybe you should get the whole story also I gave him his choice of alot of better parts to make mine a little better deal but either way you and anyone else that wants to deal with him more power to ya I just won't deal with him but i still wish him all the best luck with the sale so have a happy new year
Old 01-01-2013, 04:59 PM
meathuller
SHOW GUEST

Default bigdaddyjd is good people

ya thats all good but one u show one thing and then another would scare anyone off so it wasnt anything he did wrong so why trash his rep thats not right .u just dont trade thats all. i would have to qustion the trade at that point myslef trashing him is not right
Old 01-01-2013, 05:07 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

Haven't trashed his rep, i tried to make the deal right and he called cussing & threatening me. & BTW I HAVE had 2 other ppl call to say he had done the same to them so the only person trashing his rep is himself. & like I said it's a new year & my car isn't eating a thing sitting in the garage
Old 01-02-2013, 04:10 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -