CT Shooting

Old 12-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default CT Shooting

It was only days ago since I made a post about a shooting here in Oregon at our mall in Portland... I have a heavy heart today (especially being a father) knowing about the CT shooting. I thought we could make a post to pray, support, & grieve with the folks affected by this.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:06 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

My heart has been crying from the moment I heard of this unspeakable evil brought upon the totally innocent......The 'If only's ' are numerous.....only one person to blame and he took his own life......We are each accountable for our own actions.....It is up to the living to honor the dead by living a good life.....
Old 12-16-2012, 04:48 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

So sad. All I can think about is the helpless children. I can't imagine what the parents are going through.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:07 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well i first heard about this friday just a little after it happened. at first report there was like 8 dead. shut down went to the shop but i couldnt get that shootin off my mind si came back in and turned it back on and damn now 27 dead and most kids. i started to cry right then. i cried for many reason.i cried for the kids who will never see christmas or another birthday i cried for the parents of those kids who will never hear thier kids voices again or ever have another normal christmas. and i cried for my country. which has gone to sshit. taking innocent kids out, how can this happen in such a great country.im not a real big believer in god and ive lived kinda a outlaw life. but i do know that when you take god out of the equation you have anarchy. look what all these non believers that push for god to be takin out of everything have unleashed on us.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:41 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Mike Huckabee said, "We've 'Systematically Removed God' From Schools".
I will add, "and has been replaced by pure evil"
Old 12-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep- evil is alive & well. That kid was possessed. I keep thinking about the fathers who stayed the night at the school/crime scene since the bodies had to remain overnight. Awful sad stuff... damn.