Another scammer Mem. Joic [email][email protected][/email] Paul Fletcher

Old 12-15-2012, 09:42 AM
awsjrga
SHOW GUEST

Default Another scammer Mem. Joic [email protected] Paul Fletcher

This guy is trying that tired old I'll pay more and send me the rest back for shipping scam.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:43 AM
DRIVER27MODIFIED
SHOW GUEST

Yeah this Paul Fletcher [email protected] jumped all over my ad for a IMCA Dirt Modified and asked me if I would accept a Certified Check and would I accept a pick up service for his purchase. I told hime that once the Certified Check had cleared and I had cash in hand all would be good. I have since spoke with First Citizens Bank manager (numerous times) and he had informed me this sounded like a scam because this person (Paul Fletcher) went on to say he was going to send me an email that would include the information to print a check on check paper I was to purchase and then deposit in the ATM at First Citizen Bank. I played along all the way with this scam to see how far it would go. All this time I could not figure how he was going to make this scam work because I made it very clear all along the car would not be released until the check cleared and I had cash in hand from First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank has since called me to inform that this a SCAM and he (Paul Fletcher) had got someone to send him back cash? I have not heard from this low life since he last said the email was delayed due to Christmas Holiday. Just beware of his very bad grammar and his PING phone # 313-312-0149 and his so called Oil rig engineer job phone # 214-785-8146 and that he wants to race an IMCA Dirt Modified in Albert Park Melbourne Australia after the F1 race next year? Everyone be careful out there because there are alot of LOW LIFE people who if they spent as much time and energy trying to rip (good hard working people) off and actually worked they would be able to afford a life instead of sitting on thier butts masturbating and eating Cheeto's and dreaming of better life than they have. Have a great day and remember there are alot more of the GOOD people out there than there is of these LOSERS.