Thread: TERRORIST ATTACK in Arizona.....

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    start hangin these as----es and be done with it! i will put the rope around their neck if they would let me!

What an idiot... like to back hand that stupid look off his face...
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

The MAJOR EFUP is the total blackout of this info from the main stream media. Wonder what they will do when one THEM gets hit.......
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

You can bet that had that guy been a White Redneck, he'd have gotten a lotta press . . He'd have been on the MSM 24/7 . . .

If the Right ever gets to killing liberals, they need to find the @sshole who invented "Political Correctness", kill him and hang his ass (by the nuts preferably) in Times Square with a sign on him . . . FIRST!

i agree with you 100% roadkill!!! i hate all this pc crap.

Here. . . From another post on another Forum . .

OK, according to a current survey, (Gallup) 77% of the population of the USA are "Christian" . . with 52% being Protestant . . And there's 23% Catholic to put in with the Protestants as well as "Other" Christian Groups to comprise that 77% . .

In the whining minorities (and those who don't) are less than 2% Jewish, and about 15% claiming no religion . .

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159548/id...christian.aspx

So one has to ask oneself, why is such a great majority being pushed around by a bunch of whining Agnostics, Atheiests, Jews, Muslims and "Other"?

If they don't like the "Christian Tradition of CHRISTMAS", take a hike . . go where there is no CHRISTMAS or other Christian Celebration.

Politically, according to Zero, if you have a 51% majority, you "WON" and it's either "Your Way or The Highway" . .

Hey Gershon, buy an airplane ticket! And you certainly can't go to Israel because they celebrate Chrismas there too!

The Christians need to quit turning the other cheek and stand up to the whining minority . .

Begin applying the same "Political Correctness" (neither correct nor tolerant) that those minorities have been applying to the majority . . . Shout them down, call them liars and other names, apply Alinsky's rules as they've been applied to you . . Let's see how that works out . .
    FYI . . "Gershon" is the "token Jew" on the forum who whines and pisses and moans about all the Christian holidays, especially Christmas being celebrated nationally, both by the government and the commercial community . . .

I don't have anything against the Jewish community on the whole, and 99% of them I know appreciate Christmas even though they don't celebrate it . . .

It boils down to RESPECTING other religions, SO LONG AS THEY DON'T ENCOURAGE KILLING those who will not convert to THEIR religion. The United States of America was founded upon CHRISTIAN VALUES, hence America is a CHRISTIAN Nation.
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
    It boils down to RESPECTING other religions, SO LONG AS THEY DON'T ENCOURAGE KILLING those who will not convert to THEIR religion. The United States of America was founded upon CHRISTIAN VALUES, hence America is a CHRISTIAN Nation.
    No, my friend, it boils down to the fact that 77% of the people in this country ARE CHRISTIANS. That makes it a Majority, notwithstanding all our tolerance for the other religions within the country and from without.

The country was founded by Christians and wrote their Constitution and Declaration of Independence based upon the teachings of Jesus Christ. This is where the idea of individual freedoms came from, the beliefs of Christianity, and it shouldn't be allowed to be pushed aside by those who find it offensive or outside their purviews . .