Be AFRAID! Be VERY AFRAID!

Old 11-28-2012, 04:55 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Be AFRAID! Be VERY AFRAID!

To those of you who would bury your head in the sand and pretend that this isn't trouble, you do so at your own peril!!

Seems the day after the election Oblamo personally called the United Communist Nations and had them call another meeting to get the ball rolling on the UN Small Arms Treaty, which is his "backdoor" gun control scheme that he spoke about with the Brady bunch a while back! What this all means is that there will be UN "Blue Hats" coming to your door to confiscate YOUR GUNS AND AMMO in the not too distant future with the help of our own US Military! A review of some past actions will confirm that the Military WILL fire on US Citizens if ordered too!! They've done it in the past!

So here's the low down on what's going to happen and before you go stating that the US Senate will have to ratify this before it becomes law, think again as once clinton and or Oblamo sign this, it WILL become UN law until or if the US Senate votes it down!! So all Harry Reid has to do is NEVER bring it to the floor of the Senate for a vote and it will STILL BE LAW AND WILL BE ENFORCED AS SUCH! Pardon my french, but we are in really deep s**t here!

Read these articles to see how this will play out and again, sticking your head in the sand and pretending it won't happen won't stop it!

http://thenewamerican.com/world-news...n-ban-flimflam

Then there's this one and pay close attention to the last paragraph, which contains a reference to the actual UN document!

http://www.infowars.com/black-friday...w-record-high/

If you don't know who your US Senator is, you damn well better find out and you also better start writing/calling them to try to stop this from happening cuz once it's done it will never be reversed!

YOUR FREEDOM IS AT STAKE HERE!! WHAT IS THAT WORTH TO YOU!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

You made the statement: "What this all means is that there will be UN "Blue Hats" coming to your door to confiscate YOUR GUNS AND AMMO in the not too distant future with the help of our own US Military!" and then followed with: "A review of some past actions will confirm that the Military WILL fire on US Citizens if ordered too!! They've done it in the past!"

In my lifetime, once, when National Guard fired on rioting students at Kent State . . At the time, the media called the student's actions a "Protest' but go review the News tapes of the incident. The Students outflanked a platoon of NG and panicked the troops . . And got what happens when you put an armed soldier in a bad situation. Now, whoever gave those NGs Live Ammo at a college protest and what information they had to justify it has never been examined, but rest assured, that particular thing will never happen again.

And . . Obama has no place in the hearts of 75% of his Military, starting with the Officers corps and into the Non Com Ranks . . Several friends who are lifers with less than 3 years left in the Army or Navy have told me that Obama will never be able to use the US military to maintain his office. It's unconstitutional and it's "Un-American" . . And according to one Buddy (A Master Sergeant) it would be "Very Unsafe" . . "Waay too many Deer rifles out there!" . .

Your local police are a greater danger to your freedoms while helping out the HSA Police than our Military will ever be . . And the HSA is the greatest danger to your (and my) freedom than any other entity in this country currently.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I see no threat, this will never happen in my lifetime...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Harbone
I see no threat, this will never happen in my lifetime...
Last paragraph of that Infowars.com article with actual Treaty language? And you don't see this as a threat? You do so at your own peril my friend! Here's a copy and paste for your reading pleasure!

Final discussions on the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) are set to take place in March next year. The New American notes that, “Section III, Paragraphs 7 and 8 of the Programme of Action mandate that if a member state cannot get rid of privately owned small arms legislatively, then the control of “customs, police, intelligence, and arms control” will be placed under the power of a board of UN bureaucrats operating out of the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs,” opening the door to UN peacekeeping forces to disarm American citizens.