Has anyone heard or seen Dick Gaylord from Syracuse New York

Old 11-27-2012, 01:58 PM
jmorgan1978
SHOW GUEST

Default Has anyone heard or seen Dick Gaylord from Syracuse New York

I have been contacting Dick Gaylord almost every day for the last 2 weeks and I have not heard from him. I have left messages for him as well. As far as I know he has not changed his phone number. My number is 330-819-5448. It is not easy for me to go to his shop near Syracuse, New York because I live in Akron, Ohio and it is about a 7 or 8 hour drive. I have been trying to get the rest of my parts from him for a very long time and I have not had any luck. Please call me or post a message on here if you have seen or heard from him.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:11 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Has

Look up the previous topics on this guy on this forum.

Not anything good about him if I remember.

Heard he has done to many what he is doing to you.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:50 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Syracuse is just a few hours from me but dont know who that is? i know id be down for a ride if it was my shit :wink:
Old 11-28-2012, 04:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Here is a list of previous posts about Dick...

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=gaylord

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 AM
NITROMADNESS
SHOW GUEST

Default Dick Gaylord and the asshole who owns Top Alcohol

The ass hole who owns that site is a butt hole buddy of Dick's
he let him advertise and steal from people when I made it know
his answer was I will shut down your account. Dick still advertises on that site under his sons name and hides. Call the local police and find out what they say. The UPS guy is a freind of Dick's and allows him to open deliverys before he signs that's how he takes parts out claims he did not get them..GO FIGURE..

Now what to do Dick Head himself he likes to the winter series of NOS racing shows, you need to travel and find him. He always hangs on to
other racers saying he's with them. He went as far as to buy parts from a well know Blower MFR and say it was for the owner of the Phoenix
Raceway He purcahsed Mags from another track owner and was still being chased 6 years or more later. He went to NJ and purchased a Dragster failed to pay the rest after the guy let him have the car showed up Englishtown and was found by the owner. The owner and his boys
started to beat on him the track guards and police made the car owner leave. Go Figure. He told a bunch of people he was going to drive for Big Daddy but Big Daddy did not know him. Go Figure
Do you need more..its end less..just remember the owner of Top Alcohol
site is just as gulity for letting him buy and run ads. so Go Figure

Last a freind sold him parts but Dick wanted them shippied he never
got paid..he filed a law suit local Pa recieved a judgement and then found Dick selling parts at Carlise PA swap meet. He called the Cops when he saw his parts being displayed the cops got mad at him for drinking at the flea market and told Dick to leave..My freind had the paper work with him so Big Dick got away..He never came back to any more shows Now for the last I advertised a Blower hat and Parts plus more guess who called with a story about he was on road drag racing. He would stop by and buy the parts so I called my freind you got it but he did not show. He called days later with another story he was sick in the Hospital could I meet him with the parts and he would send me a check I said yes (you got it we were going have a talk) he never showed
He then called asked if I could ship him the parts and he would send a check I had a guy do that to me one time you should have seen his face when we showed up at his house with loaded (you gussed it in hand)
I got my parts and then went to his freinds where the other items were. He tried to pull shit and found out what a Army Ranger does when he says now. I got my last parts at Indy by walking up and saying take the shit off of your car now with all of his bubbies standing there. I got my parts Old saying in the South never F... with a crazy white man.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:50 AM
NITROMADNESS
SHOW GUEST

Default Ohio Dude

HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING..MAN UP
GO GET YOUR SH.T
I HAVE SEEN HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS FOR YEARS
DON'T LET IT HAPPEN IF SOME ONE GETS TO HIM
DICKY WILL NOT WIN

WATCH OUT FOR THE SON HE'S ALWAYS IN THE MIX BUT IF YOU CLOCK HIM FIRST THEN IT WILL BE EASY TO CHASE DOWN THE OLD MAN DICKY

TRY DUCK TAPE WILL HELP TO GET YOUR PARTS BACK, PULL SLOW AND
OFTEN, START ON THE EYE LASHES IT WILL HURT FOR EVER.

TRAINED BY THE ARMY FOR THE ENJOYMENT
Old 12-18-2012, 02:31 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Amazing no-one ever showed up at his door and beat this clowns azz.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed. With his rap sheet here alone; his day will come. I am sure he has accumulated other rap sheets way beyond this site. There are holes in the desert with guys like this buried in them. One day someone will snap & he will have meant his last scam.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:01 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

i could not trust anyone with that name..sorry........sounds fake to me really DICK GAYLORD lol
Old 01-28-2013, 07:03 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yep. he is just another piece of S--t scammer..