Calling the Boys

Old 11-19-2012, 04:10 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Calling the Boys

How does this Sound....Spring 2013 getting together down at Myrtle Beach SC , surfside area and renting out one of the 3 story beach houses that sleeps like 25 people comfortably...Spouses, kids Grandkids all welcome....I know we can get one of these beach front houses that is Very Very NICE with a few Golf carts for like $3500 for the week..break it down and we would not have Much in it....I open this invitation to all our Buddies...Beast and his wife, Rabbit, Chris454 and some others that have been to my place before...I figured we could plan it on a weekend they either running at Darlington Roundtrack and dragway....

I know we could have a lot of fun..I know some of you guys live a good ways out toward the west but priceline plane tickets are pretty reasonable plus they have flights coming in from all over the States into Myrtle beach....you got a ride from there

I would like to get something started with everyone that may catch on for years to come....What do you say Bone,Rabbit, Brick,Mopar,Scoot,Tom,Hammertime,Curtis,Lively.... I am sure I left a few out...it will be a blast...I can assure you

Then maybe we can rotate the trip around evenly to the next person the year after and so on..of course if everyone likes the SC Beach we can hang there...Beaches, shrimping, fishing, little beer drinking for those who indulge race tracks etc.....just seems like it would be fun with our Group..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That sounds awesome Juice!! I committed to family Mo-Home trip to Albuquerque in for Sprig 2013 Break though. My mom lives there & we have been promising her for a long time. Around 3200 miles round trip. You would think we could all get together somehow... "bucket list" gathering/reunion... even if we are so old we talk about pro-streeting our wheel chairs.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:37 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

You know you can sign me up. I know I could make a long weekend of it.
Feb or March are good months for me to travel. End of the month is usually better for me, but I can make whatever date is best for everybody.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

sounds like a party too me i will be down their in may for bike week... we always get a beach house in surfside ... :wink:
Old 11-19-2012, 08:33 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like fun BJ, i know you can pull it off, we did a couple yrs. ago at Byhalia Raceway. About a doz. people from RJ showed up with cars, and Rabbit drove over from Ga. fun was had by all.
I wouldn't come unless i bring racing iron, although i certainly want to visit before i die to SC. where i lived in the late 1960's. My time is definately getting shorter, Knock,Knocking on 74 yrs. (HeHe, still got my NHRA Lic.)

Zip.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

We'll see how I winter out. Last time 'O' won, I lost 95% of my business.....
Old 11-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

We usually go to Florida in March for the wifes birthday, let me talk to her about it since we were looking to change up some things this year. I wont take my car all the way there but we can drag race some golf carts! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-21-2012, 04:54 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

That sounds like a really good time. Can't commit to anything right now, looking at changing jobs. Wont have any vacation time that soon.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:55 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds good Brian. I will keep my dates open so let me know the dates. I may not bring the Stang down but I will definitely bring myself down. its close enough for me to drive also.