I saw this pic and thought of Bjuice...

Old 11-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default I saw this pic and thought of Bjuice...

Brian this just made me think of you when I saw the pic :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well if that dad had longhair and a beard my wife says thats me!!!lol. ishort tale here guys..back in the mid 70s my sister was waitin for her first car date to come to the house to pick her up.being we lived in tn. at the time we had firearms all over the house. well i had 2 friends over that evening and we all took a gun and sat in the livin room waitin. my sister was crying trying to get my mom to make me go away.but we wouldnt move.sat right there in the room playing with our guns,my dad in the back room laughin his butt off. when this kid knocked on the door mom let him in. he was greeted by us..im on the couch twirlin a cyl.in a 44 mag. and one friend in a chair just sittin with a shotgun standing up between his legs and the othere guy loading a 30/30 saddlegun in the other chair. i then asked ricky what ever happened to that guy that hurt your sister. ricky says they found him last week with a hole in his head. screw him he shouldnt have even touched her..by now we are actin as bad as bad can be.the kid takes a few steps backwards toward the door and reaches behind him to open the door.gets it open and starts to go out and leave!! i had to stop him and tell him we were just screwin around with him but we were dead serious about touchin my sister.as she left the house that evening she hit me in the back of the head with something,to this day she doesnt rememebr what, but she split my head wide open! yrs later my daughter had it almost as bad. but not really because im alot more afraid of my wife than i was of my mother!lol
Old 11-11-2012, 04:13 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

My gawd how somone can get a clear Pic of another by the net and phone calls. Yes bone that's me to a tee. Even looks like me . Lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
My gawd how somone can get a clear Pic of another by the net and phone calls. Yes bone that's me to a tee. Even looks like me . Lol
The wife was laughing pretty hard, I showed her the pic you sent me that your daughter took of you getting ready for deer season and said "holy sh*t that is him!" :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-12-2012, 02:42 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I'd be a little different. She and I would be sitting in my truck and I'd tell him to get in the back seat and I'll take you two to the prom. :wink: