Thread: Texas Engines

Texas Engines

Has anyone delt with this company??? Are they on the level or is it a scam? Want to deliver you a motor for a deposit and then pay if you like it. Sounds fishey to me. They say thier in FT Worth but phone # is to a land line in Austin?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I would be real cautious on that deal. If anything ever happens to my local builder the only companies I would deal with are the name brand guys like Sunset, RM, Nesbitt, etc.
    Thank you to all our sponsors:

Racetech Race Cars
    V's House of Horse Power
    Intensity Race Products
    Vickers Transmissions
    Abruzzi Converters
    J&J Engine Diapers

BIG SCAM

I called and requested to send a friend of mine near Ft Worth to go buy and view the motors in question and could not get a street address from them. Its a scam!!!!! Add # 2820962, 2820998, 2821535 No way motors like that are for sale that cheap!!!!

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Same motor on ebay for 16k. Same pic, same wording. It says it's in Tennessee. Definate scam. I only checked on the small block. They're probably all on there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Block-...sories&vxp=mtr

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    yea. i seen this shit awhile back. and sent him a message, and he replyed it was his stuff and he could sell it at what ever price he wanted to. so i said send me your address, and i will take 3 of them for 7k each turn key. then i never herd from him again,, hummmm wonder why..