jordans performance/south carolina

Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 AM
hollywood
SHOW GUEST

Default jordans performance/south carolina

has anyone ever had any good or bad experiences with these guys.located in south carolina.looking to buy an engine built by them.just want feedback.thx guys.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:38 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

never heard of them.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:50 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Jordans

I never heard of them too, but thats not a bad thing either.

I would recommend you compare at least 2-3 engine builders before deciding.

NYES AUTOMOTIVE in Muncie, Indiana is a good one. They are a dealer on this site and have engines listed for sale in the engine section. Ask for PAT.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:26 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Nyes

Very pleased with my Nyes BBC, you can call me for details if interested
Jeff M. 708-308-0282
Old 10-31-2012, 03:00 AM
nova72
JOURNEYMAN

Default jordon performance

build top notch engines with true dyno hp very pleased with the work they do
Old 10-31-2012, 03:53 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I know of two guys locally that aren't real pleased with thier Nyes BBC with little to no help from them. One was just freshened and let go in the water box the other had six passes and found aluminum in the oil filter. They never chamfered the bottom of the cylinders. Didn't do the coated pistons much good.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:10 AM
nova72
JOURNEYMAN

Default jordon performance

i have over 300 passes on my 406 never no problems dennis jordon comes highly reccomended
Old 10-31-2012, 12:19 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

If they are close to you, run down and check out the shop. If not, and you have doubts, can you find the same deal close to home or one about the same price that would make you feel better?

That is always the tough thing when you buy/sell a motor. I have my motor listed in the classifieds but I know the questions I will get and they are genertally questions that the buyer asks trying to find trust and confidence that they feel they are getting a good motor. There are too many scammers out there and a motor is one of the easiest things to pass off on quality but in reality it is junk.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:40 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
I know of two guys locally that aren't real pleased with thier Nyes BBC with little to no help from them. One was just freshened and let go in the water box the other had six passes and found aluminum in the oil filter. They never chamfered the bottom of the cylinders. Didn't do the coated pistons much good.
Raises Hand ... I was the grenade in the burnout box. I was and still am very displeased in how they treated a long time customer and someone who sent them thousands of dollars of work a year. I basically got the FU Salute after 22 runs ..

Shawn is right, if they are close go look at them. If not, shop around ask a bunch of questions up front .. ask the what if questions also ..
Old 10-31-2012, 02:53 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

always wondered, why you stoped dealing with them hammer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -