Happy Fall !

Old 09-23-2012, 06:15 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Happy Fall !

Although this marks the end of the Racing season for many it also means the Start of Racing Junk forum Bench racing. Looking foward to an interesting winter.

Just a side Note to all my Forum Friends: Most all of you know I lost a Brother this year in a Sudden un-expected way. Thanks to all of you for the thoughts and prayers.

I lost a Brother but in return I gained an entire Family !!! Thats right !!! I met Many, Many " Mcswain's" from NC to Virginia. Their Kids , Grand kids...its been amazing to meet my Fathers side of Family I never knew.. I was sent Pictures of my cousins children that look like my daughter etc..

We are planning a family reunion 1st part of Next Year...

Ya never know what the Master will put back in your life when your down and Out !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-23-2012, 07:50 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

A good way of thinking, Juice !

Sounds like ya'all better reserve a 5 block sized area for that family reunion !
Old 09-24-2012, 03:08 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

boss, ive thought about you often since that day.thou we have never met i knew that you would pull thru all o0f this.its a hard road that you were led down but you were never alone.just ask scooter.he taught me that and didnt even know it!
Old 09-24-2012, 06:54 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Guys. Amen Outlaw !!!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah... some really rough things this year indeed. All the more reason this family needs to stick together through these hard times. I think about God in all these hard events/storms/etc... & the older I get... the more peace I have right in the middle of a storm. You can't buy that with any currency... or the finest Gold. Ken, you are plugged in... sounds like you know that peace I am talking about. You still have pain, there is still grief, bad things still happen to good people. But you have peace. You know it will all be okay... even before the storm is over. There is always a way to work things out. Keep digging everyone. Keep digging.