Old 08-16-2012, 06:18 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default More gross ammo buys......

http://www.infowars.com/social-secur...point-bullets/
Old 08-16-2012, 07:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Maybe when you retire now they will just send you a bullet so you can put yourself out of their misery before you get your first social security check! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-17-2012, 06:15 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/soci...-point-bullets
Old 08-20-2012, 06:04 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Expensive 'training' ammo !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...mmo-purchases/

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 09-18-2012, 03:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchase...of-ammunition/
Old 09-19-2012, 04:13 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

they are gettin ready for the revolution that is comin.my god what have they done to my country.and people use to laugh at all the para military and survivalist groups. well quess what.seems they were right after all.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:34 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I guess one need'nt get too uptight about these purchases, even though, in the case of the Social Security Office thing, where I live they have a Rent a Pig for office security . . And yes he carries a gun . . And no, he probably couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a spade shovel at 3 feet . .

Here's the up side (or maybe downside of you're depending on one of them) of all those officers and their training and carrying. About half, with all the training in the world, still are lucky to hit a wall in front of them at 21 feet . . Back when I used to shoot combat pistol, about half the police force were competent with their sidearm, and the other half shouldn't have ever loaded their weapon . . Probably half of the inadequate half were hard put to even clean their weapon well . .

Add to that, Basic training for sidearms involves a six inch circle at 35 meters. Nothing further than that . . So if all hell were to break loose, one needs to start with something that'll shoot over 100 yards accurately and has adequate muzzle velocity to kill an Elk at that distance . . One round at a time . .

Jus' Sayin' . . .
Old 09-20-2012, 04:50 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i totally agree with you roadkill. back in the l;ate 70s i went up against a so-called trained firearm instructor in a shootin match. i think i was about 25 or so. he was well old.anyway we had 2 targets each and our choise of weapons. i picked my 22 mag. western style pistol and a 357. dont remember what lenght the barrel was but it was almost as long as my 22.both my were revolvers and his werte autos. a 9 mm and a 45. i think.anyway he fired over 20 times and i fired 12. 6 per gun. with either of my guns i just picked it up quickly aimed and fired he would hold his with both hands one sittin in the other and took a long time to fire. i just snapped them off so to speak. i dont remember what he shot that day but i do rememebr him mad as hell and wantin to know where i learned to shoot. i did tell him i was a outlaw in my other life and had to fight alot of sherriffs.he didnt take to kindly to that statement. lol. then he trys to get me disqualified because i was a quest and not a member of their gun club.that was the last time i went up against the law in a gun fight..lol. i wonder if it will be the last lol
Old 09-20-2012, 06:29 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What RK says is unfortunately/or not (depending on which 'side' you're on) fairly prevalent in law enforcement nation wide. It boils down to funding for training and /or lazy personnel. What is troubling is the TYPE of ammo they are purchasing for 'training'......I practice with wadcutter 38's(cheap) in my 357 but then my last cylinder of the practice session is full on 357's for refreshing the 'feel'. I keep it full JHP's otherwise.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:58 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i once told a cop who came onto my property that no one was allowed to carry a firearm on my place but me and if he didnt put it back in his car he was to leave immediatly....aint i a a$$.....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -