watch your speed

Old 08-15-2012, 07:08 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Default watch your speed

Fellow RJ members,
I live about 50 miles from South Georgia Motorsports Park, a fine 1/4 mile drag racing track and a fine 1/2 mile paved circle track. To get to this racetrack, you have to drive through Cook County Georgia. Matter of fact, the track is located in Cook County Georgia.
In reading my local newspaper today I read an article that I think all of you should know about. I'm going to copy it word for word.

It says, " Drive carefully through Cook County. Very carefully. Deputies there have a good incentive to write more tickets. For every $10,000.00 in fines above the anticipated revenue from fines that they collect each month, they will lose one furlough day. The county has scheduled 12 furlough days for county employees in the coming year."

I just thought all of you should know this, and of course, you know how this system works. Especially if you're from out of the county, or better yet from out of state.
I don't want ya'll to lose any money to Cook County on your way to or from SGMP. I hope this article will save someone some money.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

kinda sounds like the cook county im from. cook county il. lol crooked as a mountain road.