Thread: My old car

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

My old car

I was browsing for ads in my state & came to a Pro Street 69 Camaro car that caught my attention... to my surprise I found out it was my old car from a couple of years ago. Out of respect of its owner I will not post the ad#. I went on to read an extensive ad about my old car. Bottom line: the guy lied about several things he would not even know about!! "No patches"/"original panels"... except I personally replaced a 2X2 area in the floor from when the drive-line ripped through it (b4 I put in a drive line loop)Has had new quarters, etc... Trunk pan... Replaced. LOL. "Never wrecked".... how the heck would he know??? He has had the car for 2 years.... it was disappointing to see someone lie about my old car & say things to an unsuspecting buyer. I should not let it bother me, but it does. No mistake- it was my car... I brought it over from NM in 05' & he even mentions that it has all the paperwork from back then to 1985... because I gave it to them.

I sent him a message. I probably shouldn't have. I was nice. But I told him I was the one would brought from NM & that I still had some parts for it. It is nice car too... I don't see why people have to lie to sell???? Whatever.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

2. Racing Junk