Anything's worth a try....

Old 08-04-2012, 06:19 AM
assassynx
SHOW GUEST

Default Anything's worth a try....

I'm well aware of how lame this is, but it's worth a shot. I am a very eperienced dirt racer in all areas, engine building, tuning, tires, setup, chassis building, as well as driving. I have 24 yrs experience in karting, 3 yrs UMP open wheel mod, and 8 yrs UMP super latemodel, and formerly owned Assassyn Performance in Hickory, Ky. Within the past year I have litterally lost EVERYTHING i've ever had between a break in at my former buisness and a very rough seperation from a long term relationship. (I'm sure some of you felllow racers can relate...) As a result, I packed up what was left of my life ( which would fit in the trunk of any compact car at the moment!) and moved to clear water florida hoping a 1,000 miles from paducah ky. is far enough away for a fresh start. I just need to be at a race track now. If anybody has any extra room for another crew member i would be glad to jump in, or if by chance anyone has an empty driver seat in a latemodel or mod i'll make it worth your time, and it doesnt matter to me how new, old, or how much or little racing equipment you may have. If anyone wants to please give me a shout via E-mail at [email protected]
Old 08-04-2012, 09:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Look or list here;

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...mployment.html

Good luck
Old 08-05-2012, 02:27 AM
assassynx
SHOW GUEST

Thank you for the advice, I'm headed to check it out now. I just need a starting point here. I dont know anyone in florida, and can't seem to find anyone that can tell me much about the racing scene here at all. I'm more than willing to jump in any open spot for a race team or independant racer that needs a little help. I've helped alot of people to several wins ( including competetors that I saw struggeling, but giving 110% dedication to racing, yet were still missing something somewhere in the equation) I have no problem starting from the bottom and working my way back up. I've given that opportunity to several racers who had nothing, out of my own pocket when i was capeable and have seen some amazing results. It would honestly mean the world to me if someone would take a chance to do the same for me. I live, eat , sleep, and drink dirt racing. There is just absolutely no discription, or comparison to the rush of of taking that 1st green of a feature a bailing into turn 1 with 24 other racers all with the same intention I do.....WIN!...Whatever it takes
Old 08-05-2012, 06:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

As an experienced and successful racer, you know your BEST shot is to go to the place where the racin' is, the tracks, and hit the pits or be there even before the pit gates open.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:20 AM
assassynx
SHOW GUEST

Well, that was the original intent, but i've had an issue with finding a track to go check out. I had never even been to florida until I moved here a little over a month ago. I've looked around on the net, but I would like to have a racer to racer suggestion for a good track to check out that has latemodels, and mods on regular basis. I live in clear water. Does anyone have any prefferences on a good friday/ saturday night track within a couple hours of here? I'd be more than happy to check it out asap
Old 08-05-2012, 11:24 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Just do a google for "race track guide" VERY easy to do......;

http://speedwaysonline.com/tracks/ca..._state=florida
Old 08-11-2012, 08:34 AM
assassynx
SHOW GUEST

I was finally able to access a few pic's of the last few latemodels I've owned and drivin. I thought that I had lost all those for good as well, but got lucky. They are action shots and if anyone was to take this post seriously I will be more than glad to e-mail the pics to you to prove that I'm not some begginer looking for a free ride, or some cocky rookie try'n to be a pit crew groopy. Like I said in the beginning, I'm offering as much as I'm asking for. If someone out there has a latemodel, or mod, and is struggling like I did for the first couple years because nobody would help me.... Then dont hesitate! Shoot me a pm. or an e-mail. I'll work with what you have, and I'll promise you'll see results. I'd much rather do that, than sit in the stands watching ( that just kills my soul ). Race's are won in the shop anyway
Old 08-15-2012, 09:57 AM
assassynx
SHOW GUEST

My face book is now up. Jamey Cook. There are a few of my racing pics there