TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Wake up call.......

...but will YOU hear it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQ...eature=related
Old 07-25-2012, 05:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well buddy i hate to be right but DAMN was i right!well ive relly enjoyed know all of you and all can can say is come on government, im ready to die because you WILL have to kill me and my family because we are americans and we are armed and we intented to stay that way. my little bride is a buisness woman, not a outlaw. she dresses a hell of alot better than than bitch in the white house and she will die also.as my son and daughter.fighting ANYONE who comes to my house to take away my rights. sorry i just aint gonna happen!
Old 07-25-2012, 09:15 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

yep i am with you on that .
I have said for years there is gonna be a war right here at home and when they start to come to our homes and take our guns the war will be on.
i don't think they believe anything will happen that they will just walk up and take our guns well they was made to be shot are they.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

These are the reasons why we all need to get involved fighting together. We need to be actively UNITED instead of DIVIDED. The warnings have been there for years... this is the tip of the iceberg... the big book warns us of much bigger things to come.

That said, disarming the United States of America is a great task. Our parent company I work for is a gun manufacturer & many of the dealer base I work with carries guns. Make no mistake; this country is more armed than it has ever been. Just in the last few years, I have sen more gun sales than all the manufacturers could ever support... back orders... ammo included. They underestimate the American Spirit which is a strong force in itself; may God help the officials who try to take away guns from everyone. That is going to be a cold day in hell for some. It will cause great dissension IMHO.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Whether it ACTUALLY happens is anyone's guess, but it turns into a VERY HIGH probability if Zero gets another term. The point is, is that THEY are PLANNING for it. Like Scoot said, we must be TOGETHER and it starts in November. MAKE SURE your family, friends and enemies are REGISTERED to vote.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen Double/D/Dewayne DOBA!!!! Another 4 years of BAMA means even more radical tactics.... it will be a full green-light for him to destroy the Constitution even more. The UN can POUND SAND too... we are the mighty Eagle for a reason.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:18 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hey scooter please dont use "bama" when refering to obama. thats sounds to much like my home state! lol