Thread: DO NOT USE FOX ENGINEERING, FOXINJECTION .COM, FRAN

DO NOT USE FOX ENGINEERING, FOXINJECTION .COM, FRAN

BAD BUSINESS "FOX ENGINEERING" "foxinjection.com"early in 2012 i sent an email via ebay for an ad for an enderly bug catcher converted to EFI, i was interested in the setup but already had an "E-Bug" so i needed some injector holders TPS and electronics package. he give me a price of $1600. to be paid for in advance, my first mistake. a few months had passed so i sent an email checking the status, no reply, i called, no reply. finally after a few weeks of the same he finally responded with email claiming to have been sick and taking care of his 90 yr old mother, . so several more weeks go by with no word and i start again, this time claiming that his help has a drinking problem and he would get on my stuff right away. so he sends some parts off the shelf (tps, injector holders) now a month later, no responce to emails or calls, no electronics, to day i downloaded the Albemarle Co. forms to file a small claim. ill drive to North Carolina to get my money back. i dont recomend working with Fran, there are others that are better and want your business. I recomend Dave Kohler "Kohler Injection"

2. Racing Junk