Watch the video...

Old 07-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Watch the video...

If I was anywhere near this place I would be out there with these people protesting every damn day! :evil:

http://freevideocoding.com/flvplayer...autostart=true

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-10-2012, 03:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I'm participating by sharing this with everyone I know.....BAS_ARDS
Old 07-11-2012, 05:05 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

im so damn mad!!!!!! in my part of the world, the south, they show that kind of disrepect to our boys.shut them down. it them where it hurts. the wallet. and do NOT accept any im so sorry crap. god im actually glad im not there or i would be in jail.send them towelhead camelridin as-holes back to wherever they came from. and if you want to kick me off of rj for my comments ,go ahead.because now im mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

The sad thing is after they get run off for protesting and it calms down the guy will be doing business as usual. I hope I'm wrong about this one.

People in this country seam to forget things way to easy.
We can't stick our heads in the dirt and expect it to get any better.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

your so right about that forgetting stuff rabbit.people are starting to forget 9-11.telling us to be tolerate with the muslims BS.i wasnt even born yet but i havent forgotten about ww2. i will not own a import car or bike.!!!! from japan or germany.or anywhere else for that matter.i cannot help but buy most other things that are importedbecause i have hardly any choise.but with cars and bikes i do !
Old 07-13-2012, 11:23 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

LOL! "It's gonna be on like a chicken bone". I like that guy.

When he first started narrating this video i was laughing my butt off! You could tell he deosnt care about the names he was using for those store owners. I'm glad they're standing up like that. Very cool.

Thanks for posting this video
Old 07-14-2012, 06:04 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

PC is literally KILLING America, and the bad guys are using it to get their way..........
Old 07-16-2012, 03:13 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Here's the problem . . .

IF . . you, as a business owner (or employee, for that matter) refuse to serve a Muslim who can be identified as such, and referred to as "Your Kind", the DOJ will be on your @ss in a New York Minute.

Reverse the situation (and the video implies that it was) and the DOJ gives less than a Sh*t. had the Soldier pressed the issue by suit, the odds are, a liberal Judge would have thrown it out before it reached the courtroom.

Which tells you that it just ain't the Smoked Irishman we need to get rid of, but all the old legislators, both state and federal level, and the judges they've put on the bench over the years . . .
Old 07-16-2012, 04:07 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

THIS WILL HAPPEN........
Old 07-17-2012, 02:39 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i hate to say it dd but nothing is going to change.not without a fight.and i mean a civil war.as long as people think the government will take care of them then thats what they want.give some of his money so i dont have to work. we are not going to get ride of any judges or anyone else who has a power seat.its just not going tohappen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -