PLEASE I am in need !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-03-2012, 10:47 AM
mwilson17
SHOW GUEST

Default PLEASE I am in need !!!!!!!!!!!!

mwilson17 wrote:
I am going blind, I am also on dialysis for my kidneys..I have about 20 million in hospitiol bills from being in there for more than 1000 days due to infections and dozens of surgoryesI could go on for ever ,but I hate to complain.There are lots of people who are a lot worse off than I.

I have a 67 camaro body ,and a blower.I am starting to build a 454 with the help from a friend.I still need a tranny a paint job an interir brakes maby a 4 link front suspension you understand I need a lot of stuff.If anyone can help me out by donations or cherep parts or payment plans( so far I bought the car and blower and enging this way) I would love you all 4ever.
See other post for my other bad luck, and you will see how hard this realy is.
I dont have a lot of time left, eye sight is worse every day.
Please help

my # is 309 338 5338 please fell free to call
Old 07-03-2012, 11:17 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default health

son......i would think trying to build a blower car is the least of your problems, if what you say is true about your health i am sorry, but on the other hand if its bull........well karma is going to kick your ass.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

keep posting this up over and over again, you wont have a lot of time left on this forum either... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-03-2012, 01:40 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Post an address so i can send the parts and a large check to cover the cost of the build.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:56 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Post an address so i can send the parts and a large check to cover the cost of the build.
i hear ya :wink:
Old 07-03-2012, 04:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

As much as I love racing IF I had the health issues as described my priorities would no longer include anything to do with a race car. At best I would go to a race track and be with friends / family.
NO WAY in hell would I leave that kind of debt on my family without me trying my best to take care of myself the best I could. Even if there is no family I would still be more concerned about my bills and my heath than a race car.
NO WAY WOULD I HELP DONATE PARTS / MONEY TO A PERSON WITH THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY SHOWN HERE.

If the health issues are true I'm sad to hear, but there are way more important things to be done besides a race car.

And I'll add, how in the hell does somebody that nobody knows pop up on a forum and make a 1st asking for $ like this?? Are people really stupid enough to sent money??

I could use some race gas, power bill, and beer money if it's that easy!!!!!! Oh, and my dog would like some of those doggy chocolate chip cookies too!! 2 boxes will make him feel a lot better. :wink:
Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Another version of the 'Nigerian'......
Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

for me if your going blind there is no way in hell I could send $$ or parts for a blown drag car so you could kill yourself or others. Plus as you stated 20 mil in medical bills I would be selling the damn car to pay down the bill.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:50 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I don't want to spend my own money does anyone have a hemi they will give me :?: Must be at least 528 cubic inches or more :!: Thank you for your time :!: :!:

Mark
Old 07-03-2012, 06:31 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I don't want to spend my own money does anyone have a hemi they will give me :?: Must be at least 528 cubic inches or more :!: Thank you for your time :!: :!:

Mark
lol :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -