Nvr got heads I bought fromAndy Mitchell aka hardcoreracing1

Old 06-29-2012, 03:28 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

Default Nvr got heads I bought fromAndy Mitchell aka hardcoreracing1

I purchased a set of cylinder heads from Andy (payment was sent on 5/21/12) and over a month later, have yet to receive them. What I have received is a load of excuses...he no longer answers his phone and only responds to emails 3 or 4 days later providing new excuses. Supposedly he's getting these heads from a tech school in SoCal that's decommissioning them from their program. Once the school releases them, he's able to ship them. However, I'm just getting excuse after excuse...started out with him waiting on the school, then him being out of town and now just how busy he is. I said the beginning of this week I wanted a refund and he said if he didn't have them by Thursday, he'd return my money. Last night I called him and he answered and promptly hung up on me. Guess that tells me where this stands. He had 3 sets of Edelbrock heads listed that he just took down, I hope those people receive their heads!
Andy, if you happen to read this, I'll retract this post if I receive a refund or my heads...
Old 06-29-2012, 03:46 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

were those the 3 sets that said they were only ran on a dyno? if they are... i seen his add and something just seemed off

post up his info... name,addy,phone number,email,ect. lets find out who this dumb ass is......lol
Old 07-09-2012, 10:44 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

Still haven't received heads, just an occassional email saying they're on their way....he actually hung up on me the other week when I called, just answered and then hung up. He has about 6 new items posted now too...
Old 07-18-2012, 11:10 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

I noticed that he now has "free shipping" listed on his ads...easy to say b/c he doesn't appear to even ship what he sells...I'm still waiting....
Old 07-31-2012, 02:45 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

My attorney is now involved as well as my buddy who is an agent for a high profile Gov't agency and works out of the SoCal office (although they'd normally never entertain something this small, it pays to know the right people in the right place!).
Old 08-05-2012, 07:41 PM
BuickInsanity
SHOW GUEST

Hey, did you post something on PSCA.com classifieds? I'm talking to this guy about an engine he has listed on here, trying to see if this guys legit or if its even the same guy.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:45 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

I did post on there...was doing a search to see if he was selling my heads elsewhere and that post showed up so I responded. Do a google search and you'll see he's pissed off lots of people in the pass.
http://forums.performanceyears.com/f...d.php?t=580601 http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22925 http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...51#post9002751 http://www.pro-touring.com/archive/i...p/t-69952.html http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246898
He actually had his own section on pontiaczone but after ripping people off, he was banned.
Anyway, he claimed he got these heads after a local trade school was done with them and that the school had to "release" the head before he could send it to me. However, I thought he actually had them when I sent him payment and he finally said he got them in late June but I haven't heard anything from him since about 7/4 so that's when I got my attorney and the feds involved. Also in talks with Upland PD...he tried screwing a guy on the pontiac forum who was a cop in North Carolina...this cop has put me in touch with a buddy at the Upland PD. Also have a friend out there who plans to stop by...I just want my money back at this point so I can move on...until then, I won't rest. It's a shame b/c even this cop says Andy is a nice guy, just shitty to do business with.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:49 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by fast75vega
were those the 3 sets that said they were only ran on a dyno? if they are... i seen his add and something just seemed off

post up his info... name,addy,phone number,email,ect. lets find out who this dumb ass is......lol
I realized I never posted his info...
Andrew Mitchell
work address 8920 Vernon Ave #127, Montclair CA 91763
home address 1440 Elmwood St Upland CA 91786
cell phone 909 851 8251
[email protected]

I have confirmed by several people that this is his work address. My buddy actually stopped by yesterday but no one was there. He went to the shop next door and they said Andy had just left but drove a red Chevy pick up. There's a ragged out firebird/trans am in the front of his shop.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
BuickInsanity
SHOW GUEST

Holy shit man, thats some bad press he's got there on those forums! I said somethin about your post & JD's on the PSCA site and he claimed your heads were comin and the other was about a credit card issue. He did mention somethin about a school but damn it seems like a long time since you first posted! I dunno, I'm about 2 hours, if that away from his shop, not sure worth my time tho. I am glad I decided to check out this forum tho...
Old 08-08-2012, 08:17 AM
BuickInsanity
SHOW GUEST

GOt email from a guy this morning claiming he paid up front for a build on his Buick 455 and has been trying to get it back from Andy for months...he's worried Andy's trying to sell his 455 to me...rightfully so! I dunno wtf to think of all this other than I think I'll stay away! A couple of questions revealed some real sketchy shit by him. Hope you guys get your shit back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -