Little Caution to our Members.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:39 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Little Caution to our Members.

Please be very cautious if someone gets on here claiming to be under age (12). While this is a PG rated site I caution anyone in responding to any person claiming to be under age weather you think they are of age or not. If the person is claiming under age UPFRONT in the general public please take it for face value and leave it ( them ) alone, notify me by PM and I will address the post and make the conservative decision for the member and racing junk on what action needs to be taken on the thread or POST.

We all know what problems have arisen from the internet this day and Time. We just don't know who is on the other end or what their intentions are. This goes mainly for the strange 1st time poster's showing up.

Remember I can see things you can't and I saw something on a deeper level with a thread a few days ago that I was not comfortable with.

So while we cannot predict what the participating party's true interest is on the other end We must always use good common judgment when responding.

I will point blank tell you my opinion...If anyone gets on here (RJ) CLAIMING UP FRONT they are underage (10-11-12-13) etc... Stay away...Although not a Forum rule of age limits that I know of its just good common sense protection for you and RJ to stay away from someone claiming to be this age.

PS : I am not saying anyone did anything wrong or said anything out of line at any time.
Its just of my personal Opinion We adults should have no Dialogue on the internet
With someone claiming to be this age. Again just airing on the side of safety

Thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-21-2012, 06:34 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

VERY wise words, Juice ! You are a HIGHLY capable moderator. Calm, kooooool ,collected and capable !

Thanks !
8) 8)
Old 06-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

There was something strange about that post from the begining.
I am on a few different forums and notice they all require everyone to be at least 18 years of age. Is this something that should be considered for the forum? I dont see a whole lot of "kids" hanging out in here.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-21-2012, 02:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
There was something strange about that post from the begining.
I am on a few different forums and notice they all require everyone to be at least 18 years of age. Is this something that should be considered for the forum? I dont see a whole lot of "kids" hanging out in here.
That is not a Bad idea Bone even if it is just a Box you have to check that verifies you are 18 or over to enter,Just like the box we have to check before posting comments.

I will pass this up to PJ and see wht he thinks.

thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "