Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: " FOR SALE OR TRADE "

  1. #1
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ANDALUSIA,AL.
    Posts
    1

    " FOR SALE OR TRADE "

    [/b]FOR SALE OR TRADE.. A 1981 BASS BOAT WITH A 70HP JOHNSON MOTOR WITH TILT AND TRIM AND GALVENIZED TRAILER FOR $14OO.00 OR WILL TRADE FOR A BOMBER/HOG CAR FOR DIRT TRACK RACING IF INTERESTED CALL ME(CLARENCE ZIGLAR) AT 334-304-5641 AT ANYTIME..THANK YOU!

  2. #2
    Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    337
    Try the boat section over in the classifieds ! You will have better luck there than here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls, NY
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by 482
    Try the boat section over in the classifieds ! You will have better luck there than here.
    X2 :wink:
    GOOD PARTS AREN'T CHEAP AND CHEAP PARTS ARE NEVER GOOD.........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lastscan-3.jpg

  4. #4
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bass boat, galvanized trailer?!?!?!? All I can say is...
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    EUGENE,OR.
    Posts
    3,408
    LOL!! "SON OF A .....!!!!!" Wholly O'Callahans brake shoes!!!!
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Abingdon,Virginia
    Posts
    3,579

    Re: " FOR SALE OR TRADE "

    Quote Originally Posted by ziglar72
    [/b]FOR SALE OR TRADE.. A 1981 BASS BOAT WITH A 70HP JOHNSON MOTOR WITH TILT AND TRIM AND GALVENIZED TRAILER FOR $14OO.00 OR WILL TRADE FOR A BOMBER/HOG CAR FOR DIRT TRACK RACING IF INTERESTED CALL ME(CLARENCE ZIGLAR) AT 334-304-5641 AT ANYTIME..THANK YOU!
    Might be a stupid question but what is a bomber/Hog car :?: :?:


    Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls, NY
    Posts
    965

    Re: " FOR SALE OR TRADE "

    Quote Originally Posted by mopar1968
    Quote Originally Posted by ziglar72
    [/b]FOR SALE OR TRADE.. A 1981 BASS BOAT WITH A 70HP JOHNSON MOTOR WITH TILT AND TRIM AND GALVENIZED TRAILER FOR $14OO.00 OR WILL TRADE FOR A BOMBER/HOG CAR FOR DIRT TRACK RACING IF INTERESTED CALL ME(CLARENCE ZIGLAR) AT 334-304-5641 AT ANYTIME..THANK YOU!
    Might be a stupid question but what is a bomber/Hog car :?: :?:


    Mark
    well a bomber is kinda like street stock dirt oval car..... but never heard of a hog though....lol
    GOOD PARTS AREN'T CHEAP AND CHEAP PARTS ARE NEVER GOOD.........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lastscan-3.jpg

  8. #8
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  9. #9
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    florence ky
    Posts
    498
    Chris that is to funny. But a hog is a Harley.

  10. #10
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239
    lmao..you guys are killing me.....lmao...thats why I would not have deleted his post for anything By The time you all are done with it..can you say TOAST !

    I knew what was coming.... 8)
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy