SCAMMER Nick James Claborn/Laura Claborn-LYING LOOSERS

Old 06-11-2012, 04:06 PM
roncoe
SHOW GUEST

Default SCAMMER Nick James Claborn/Laura Claborn-LYING LOOSERS

Since my last post in April, James begged me to give him another change and GARUNTEED me that he would make things right. That was BULLSHIT! He promised me his new trailer and after six weeks of lying about it, his wife wouldn't let him!!! I guess we know who wears the pants and has the balls in that family. He said he could get my trailer and golf cart back. Even said he sent his daddy to get it for him. NOTHING!!! I'm out, I'm done, IT'S ON... I am calling the State Highway Patrol of Albany, KY at 270-384-4796 to report his forgery/scamming ways and his wife's illegal misuse of being a public notary. Being that the forgery took place over state lines, this becomes a federal issue. Which all is punishable by jail time. Jail time might be good for old James. Maybe he'll get it where he's been giving it, right up the azz. If you want this piece of shit and his piece of shit wife to get what is coming to them jump on board and call the Albany State Highway Patrol and report your issue. James you are a lying MF'r and this post will NOT change or GO DOWN for ANY reason ... You are the WORST kind of a person I've ever met in my life.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:21 PM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

Default james nick clayborn

this ron coe is telling the 100 percent truth I have been here and witnessed and heard the lies from nick mouth. nick claybourne is a theft who pry's on interenet buyers. I will stand up and testifie for ron coe so we can shut this guy down he is why site's like this are unsafe . the moderators are to chicken shit scared to step up . nick/james claybourne has several user names and bullshit a mile long . by the why dick/nick all these charges can be filed in columbus ohio because this is where the forgery took place oh ya and the federal court house is here also 9 miles from home . how you look in orange don't drop the soup or you might get some dick,nick.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:07 PM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

Default nick james claybourne

hey nick how are you going to get a congical visit when you and you girls in federal piosons several states away . step up and be an hosest man stop being a punk.ding dong who is it open up it's the state police we have a warranty for yoyr arrest.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: nick james claybourne

Originally Posted by premikiep
hey nick how are you going to get a congical visit when you and you girls in federal piosons several states away . step up and be an hosest man stop being a punk.ding dong who is it open up it's the state police we have a warranty for yoyr arrest.
holy spell check batman .... lol

this fool been doing this awhile now.... he needs to be strung up by his nuts
Old 06-11-2012, 05:49 PM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

Default nick claybourne

first of all I'm not lookin for a spelling teacher I'm looking for nick to do what he said he was going to do .second there was nothing cheap parts or what ever you said .It's about a motor that was not what nick said it was and what it was is junk and he knew it . so lets keep are eye on the ball . not my crappie grammer .alright
Old 06-11-2012, 06:26 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: nick claybourne

Originally Posted by premikiep
first of all I'm not lookin for a spelling teacher I'm looking for nick to do what he said he was going to do .second there was nothing cheap parts or what ever you said .It's about a motor that was not what nick said it was and what it was is junk and he knew it . so lets keep are eye on the ball . not my crappie grammer .alright
cheap parts... wtf are you talking about... never said anything about cheap parts :? unless your reading my signature at the bottom of my posts?

as far as grammar and spelling goes.... it is easier for us to help when we can read and understand what you are typing...alright!!