OTHER CAR WENT RED, BUT WE STILL LOST, ???

Old 06-03-2012, 01:01 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Default OTHER CAR WENT RED, BUT WE STILL LOST, ???

RACING AT TULSA THIS WEEKEND, AND THE OTHER CAR WENT RED AT THE TREE, THEN AT THE FINISH LINE THE GUY THAT WENT RED GETS THE WIN LIGHT .. THE TRACK SAID THAT IF THE CAR GOES RED, AND YOU TRY TO CHASE HIM DOWN, AND DO NOT CATCH HIM YOU LOOSE,, NOW I BEEN RACING FOR 30+ YEARS AND THAT IS SOME STUPID ASS CHIT, IF U GO RED,, U GO HOME,, HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A OPPONENT GO RED AT THE TREE, AND SAY ,OOOH I GOTTA SIT HERE BECAUSE IF I TRY TO CATCH HIM, AND DONT, HE WILL GET THE WIN LIGHT, HELLLLL. NO.. YOU SAY TO YOURSELF,, I JUST WON,, HE WENT RED AT THE TREE, NO ITS A FREE TIME RUN FOR ME,, AND I GOT THE VIDEO OF THE OTHER CAR LEAVING ON THE RED LIGHT,, AND YES THIS REALLY DID HAPPEN AT TULSA RACE WAY PARK, TULSA, OKLAHOMA, SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MIDNIGHT FASTEST CAR FINALS, WHAT A JOKE !!!! FOR THE TOWER TO COME UP WITH THAT FANTASY LAND RULE. THAT THEY MUST HAVE WROTE ON TOILET PAPER WITH A CRAYON,,W.T.F.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

The general rule is, first or worst is the loser. Even if you didn't know he went red and chased him down, the race was OVER when he lit the red bulb. Sounds like you got screwed big time. Your win light in your lane should have come on as soon as he lit the red light and you're the automatic winner.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:43 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yep. it crazy. they go red at the tree, and leave with the red light on at the tree, then at the stripe. they get the win light,, we got Screwed, be the excuse at the tower is what really pissed me off..
Old 06-03-2012, 02:46 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: OTHER CAR WENT RED, BUT WE STILL LOST, ???

Originally Posted by bigray
RACING AT TULSA THIS WEEKEND, AND THE OTHER CAR WENT RED AT THE TREE, THEN AT THE FINISH LINE THE GUY THAT WENT RED GETS THE WIN LIGHT .. THE TRACK SAID THAT IF THE CAR GOES RED, AND YOU TRY TO CHASE HIM DOWN, AND DO NOT CATCH HIM YOU LOOSE,, NOW I BEEN RACING FOR 30+ YEARS AND THAT IS SOME STUPID ASS CHIT, IF U GO RED,, U GO HOME,, HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A OPPONENT GO RED AT THE TREE, AND SAY ,OOOH I GOTTA SIT HERE BECAUSE IF I TRY TO CATCH HIM, AND DONT, HE WILL GET THE WIN LIGHT, HELLLLL. NO.. YOU SAY TO YOURSELF,, I JUST WON,, HE WENT RED AT THE TREE, NO ITS A FREE TIME RUN FOR ME,, AND I GOT THE VIDEO OF THE OTHER CAR LEAVING ON THE RED LIGHT,, AND YES THIS REALLY DID HAPPEN AT TULSA RACE WAY PARK, TULSA, OKLAHOMA, SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MIDNIGHT FASTEST CAR FINALS, WHAT A JOKE !!!! FOR THE TOWER TO COME UP WITH THAT FANTASY LAND RULE. THAT THEY MUST HAVE WROTE ON TOILET PAPER WITH A CRAYON,,W.T.F.
you def got screwed .... i bet someone in the tower was friends with the guy who red lighted ...... lol
Old 06-03-2012, 02:59 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

JUST FOR EVERYBODY'S READING ENJOYMENT, IT IS POSTED IN THE TULSA RACEWAY PARK FORUMS. UNDER MIDNIGHT'S RACING, IT WASNT A BIG MONEY RACE. BUT ITS JUST THE POINT, SOME GUY WAS SAYING ON THE THE TULSA FORUM THAT IN REAL STREET RACING. THAT IF YOU CHASE ITS A RACE, WELL I HAVENT EVER SEEN THE RULE BOOK FOR STREET RACING, AND I LOOKED AT NHRA AND IHRA AND HECK EVEN E-BAY..lol. :lol: AND I CANT FIND THIS EVERALOOSEVE STREET RACING HAND BOOK, AND WE WERE AT A NHRA TRACK.. LOL....HAHAHHAA
Old 06-03-2012, 03:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

First Red looses!!

Sorry, but you got .............

They're lucky it wasn't a big money race. Pull that on the wrong person and it could be UGLY!
Old 06-03-2012, 03:26 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OOH yea if it had been a Big money race, i would have had to bring out my TAZER GUN ..LOL.. but it is getting good on the tulsa raceway park forum..i cant do anything but smile about it now..
Old 06-03-2012, 03:53 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default red is dead

First red losses. Unless its a test and tune, than it does not matter if you go red or who wins.
I think you got screwed
Old 06-03-2012, 05:07 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

The other guy going red, and winning, could cause a lot of red things to happen.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: red is dead

Originally Posted by bixblk
First red losses. Unless its a test and tune, than it does not matter if you go red or who wins.
I think you got screwed
X2!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -