i sure im proud of my little bride!!

Old 05-24-2012, 04:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Default i sure im proud of my little bride!!

awhile back my wife gives me a call saying she is buying her a new car. 08 chrysler 300 with the hemi. pround of that little girl. then last nite she drags my son and i out for a 2hr. ride. seems shes found her a truck that she really wants so off we go. she bought her a 05 daytona p.u. beautiful truck, color is like a bronze with the go fast stripe and wing on the back.not one scratch on this thing. i know cause i looked and looked for one.inside looks like its never even been sat in.now i gotta go out a buy me some cd s because i dont have any. just cassettes and 8 tracks.lol sad but true. truck really looks brand new and its only got 40,000 miles on it.and of course its got the HEMI for motivation. and boy what a way to motivate.lol now for 40 yrs or more ive wanted something with a hemi. now there are 2 in my drive and i still dont own one. both belong to the lady. not me.lol but i do get to drive them.a regular cab, fancyass hemi truck! aint she cool.hell i cant wait for the ride to lowes lol
Old 05-24-2012, 06:43 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

PICTURES, KEN ! PICTURES !
I can read the excitement in your words, old dog ! YAHOOOooo........
Old 05-24-2012, 03:08 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw, sounds really nice. The best part is knowing you're doing well enough to get out and enjoy it. Glad things are going good right now!

And yep, we need pictures!!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:44 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ill have to get the wife to put up pics when she gets home tonite. im not excited for me. i just really happy for her. she works so damn hard to keep this house going without much help from me. i love to see her get things she wants. thats what makes me happy.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Girls that drive trucks are hot :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...