Old 05-11-2012, 06:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default More nudging.....

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/0.../?subscriber=1
Old 05-12-2012, 04:50 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

And then judges will start chopping out the Amendments of the Constitution. :shock:
Old 05-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

There are some supreme court justices that would love to do just that.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man it is time to starting "chopping out" these FREAKS in this debacle of an administration. We can't afford or withstand another 4 years of this craziness... it is time to produce a real budget for the government to chop out some government FAT.... they attack the constitution little by little & focus on things like gay marriage; but are accountable to NO ONE on their misuse of our money... while we listen to yet another family vacation the Obama's have. We are being fed CRAP for breakfast, lunch & dinner while Barry & the movie stars like George cLooney have "38,000" fundraiser plates at the DC Crib's hood....

And our media talks about what a great singer Obama is... it reminds me of the Jews being lead into the gas chambers... our nation is in a spiritual drought... we have no balls... Obama & company is what we get when we hope for a man to bail us out, give us gvt CC's, increase welfare, cut the military & change the Constitution... we get what prophesy tells us... it is a regression of our values & what made this country GREAT.

The NUTSHELL: Remove & push out God & we get years of famish, misfortune, false idols that PUKE out BS, Christians become silenced & Muslims increase. We have GAY judges who have bleeding hearts for every transvestite who HATES America & burns our flags while good people stand by & can't do anything.... That is our administrations "Change & Hope" people voted for. Sometimes I think it is pure FATE that we are here today... we will vote for yet another change.... but our hope should not be for our failed politicians & the RAT NEST they cannot fix... WE NEED GOD & SOME BALLS.

Okay, I am done now. I think that is called venting right???
Old 05-15-2012, 05:57 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Scoot,
In my travels throughout the WWW, I read a LOT of articles, info and research on all those subjects. I also read many of the comments below many of those articles, and I am seeing less and less trolling by the left and more and more expressing of disgust and dissatisfaction with our current path.
In my heart, I feel all this is taking place in OUR time to test and confirm our faiths in God AND ourselves and the Divinely inspired United States of America.( I get chills of PRIDE every time I say that, UNITED STATES of AMERICA....) God IS on our side but We the PEOPLE have to do the hard work(or should be easy work) of holding on and fighting for what is truely RIGHT. If we the PEOPLE truly BELIEVE in America, WE WILL WIN........
Old 05-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

DD:

I always appreciate your positive outlook; especially when I need to be lifted up. I hope you are right my friend... because I am loosing faith in men & our systems. if man used faith/God to combat things like our judicial systems, political systems & humbled the crazy Liberals who have WAYYYY too much power I would feel different. If what you are saying is true, then I hope to see it all transpire in my generation so I will feel better when I leave my kids & grandchildren.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:54 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

DD, i believe in america.with all my heart, but its my government that i dont believ in anymore.we ahve allowed these idiots to ruin us. from illegals to tellin me what kinda car im suppose to drive. screw them. ill carry a gun if i want to anywhere i want to and ill drive my gas suckin car anywhere anytime.ill say what i want about who i want. ill be free come hell or high water.they can pass all the laws they want but ill live by my rules and my heart.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:13 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/udder-non...s-begin/print/
Old 05-22-2012, 04:18 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

how can i get them to show up at my door? really, id love for them to knock on my door.im not kidding, what do i have to do to get them to knock on my door?as long as its just milk they are looking for.lol