Daniel Jessen # 17 Late Model Joplin, MO area is a RIP OFF

Old 05-07-2012, 10:40 AM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Daniel Jessen # 17 Late Model Joplin, MO area is a RIP OFF

Dont ever buy or trade with the RIP OFF Dan Jessen from Joplin, MO Area.
He sold me a wire feed welder and plasma cutter awhile back and never sent me the 1/2 shipping he agreed with. Not only that but, the wire feed required a $500 computer board replaced in the welder. And from what I gathered from some people who know him...He knew about the condition of the welder too. I will see him soon. Except i havent had the time too as of late. But Mr. Jessen...I will be visiting you MARK MY WORDS!!!
I know where you live. These posts will continue to haunt you as long as it takes to get my money...
Old 05-07-2012, 03:09 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Daniel Jessen # 17 Late Model Joplin, MO area is a RIP O

Originally Posted by chads55chevy
Dont ever buy or trade with the RIP OFF Dan Jessen from Joplin, MO Area.
He sold me a wire feed welder and plasma cutter awhile back and never sent me the 1/2 shipping he agreed with. Not only that but, the wire feed required a $500 computer board replaced in the welder. And from what I gathered from some people who know him...He knew about the condition of the welder too. I will see him soon. Except i havent had the time too as of late. But Mr. Jessen...I will be visiting you MARK MY WORDS!!!
I know where you live. These posts will continue to haunt you as long as it takes to get my money...
Was is from an add on RJ?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:48 PM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Daniel Jessen # 17 Late Model Joplin, MO area is a RIP OFF

Rabbit Yes, I posted something like this many months ago in an add. Chad sends...