Obamacare In Trouble?

Old 04-03-2012, 08:54 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Obamacare In Trouble?

Judging from the rhetoric coming yesterday from Oblamo about the SCOTUS I'd say it's a safe bet that Obamacare has been ruled unconstitutional. We won't know officially until June but I've got a "C" note that says that one of Oblamo's SCOTUS appointments has told him that it didn't float.

Oh, and it's only considered to be "judicial activism" if a ruling is made against something Democrats want to do!

And why did he use the term "unelected" when referring to the SCOTUS? This doesn't seem to have bothered him in the past? So he wants to have elected judges now?? :roll:

Obama Pre-emptively Lashes Out at "Unelected" Supreme Court

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._activism.html
Old 04-03-2012, 07:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Can you say 'veiled threats' ?
He was a 'Constitutional scholar' so he would know just how to ABuse it to destroy it.
I REEEEEEEEEEEAAALY HATE this evil bastard........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 04-05-2012, 04:54 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Direct quote from the article.

"I am confident the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically-elected congress," President Obama said at a White House event in the Rose Garden today.

Webster : Unprecedented - adj. having no precedent or parallel; unheard-of; novel.

Fact - The Supreme Court has overturned over 1,000 laws including federal, state, and city .

Just another example that he can do and say whatever he wants to.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Well, Zero and his AG have until noon (Right now, as I write this) to step up to the 5th Court of appeals and tell those three Judges exactly what the hell he meant when he said it . .

Now, what those Judges do after, I dunno, but, again, it ain't gonna look good for O'Blamer . .

I have a couple of friends who are Liberal Democrats and they are totally dismayed in O'Bungler's actions on this . . . and said as much.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:30 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

And did you notice this week that the homosexual Barney came out saying that it was a mistake for Oblamo to push Oblamocare on the country instead of addressing the country's debt crisis? So obviously he's gotten word that the SCOTUS had killed it also.

Did you also notice that Oblamo has shifted funding around so that those couple of thousand new IRS agents, who will police Oblamocare can be hired to get their foot in the door so to speak? And did you also know that this money was NOT APPROVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO CONTROL ALL FINANCE! We The People and our Constitution have been sheite on yet again by the Marxist in the White House! But since DemocRATS control the Senate, nothing will ever be done or said about that and THAT is why we need to focus on removing Dirty Harry Reid from his position of Majority Leader there.

Here's some lowdown on Senate races for this November and if you got a little extra "coin" to spread around, then pick one of these "toss up" races to donate to so we can dump Harry! Remember, winning the White House is worthless as long as Dirty Harry is in control of the US Senate!

http://rothenbergpoliticalreport.com/ratings/senate
Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

The Rats leaving the sinking ship?

In the past few days, starting with the outspoken Barney Frank, and continuing with more Democrat Representatives (Miller-NC, Warren-Mass, Webb-VA to name a few) have lined up to denounce part or all of the Obamacare Law, and 69 Democrats have now sided with the House Republicans to force the construction of the Keystone Pipeline.

It has been noted that less than a third of the Democrats in the House of Representatives feel that Obamacare should remain as law . .

Add to that, several prominent non-partisan polls have indicated that Romney is leading Obama by up to 8 points across the board, and the campaign is barely underway . . It has also been noted that the voters polled are not particularily impressed with Romney, so it's not a vote for Romney as much as it is a vote AGAINST Obama and his agendas . .

The ABO (Anybody But Obama) vote . . .
Old 04-21-2012, 06:18 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by roadkill2
The Rats leaving the sinking ship?

It has also been noted that the voters polled are not particularily impressed with Romney, so it's not a vote for Romney as much as it is a vote AGAINST Obama and his agendas . .

The ABO (Anybody But Obama) vote . . .
When Obama was running in the last election I knew a few (only a few) that voted for him because they wanted "a change". I told them be carefull what you ask for. Their reply was not really much a President can do anyway.
Look what that got us. :shock:

To be honest I NEVER liked McCain and I thought it was so stupid for him to pick Palin as a running mate. However, I wasn't so stupid as to vote for the idiot we have now.

You also have to keep in mind that he's not the only one that needs to go. All the other idiot (and I don't mean all, but the ones that are kissing his butt) democrats need to go too!!

Oduma has done more to divid the country and the democrat and repblican party than any other pres.

And one more thing. I sure hope Romney doesn't make a stupid decision when picking his running mate.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:48 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

No matter who is picked as VP by Mitt, they sure won't be as much of a clown as JB is.......I cannot even IMAGINE JB taking over as POTUS if Zero became incapacitated.