TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default THIS will frost ya !

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/homosexua...eliefs-speech/
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 04-02-2012, 04:01 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i wish them queers would come in my shop and want work on one of their rides. see how fast they hit the door.literally!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:24 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

My problem with it is the continuing and even growing double standard being set by the Progressive Left. In their world, "Give" is something YOU do, and "Take" is all they will do . . .

And, as I've inferred in other posts (in other threads) there's a generation and a half that believes, for the most part, that this is correct. 55 years ago, if a black man shot a white man, he was convicted and lynched in the town square, while a disapproving nation watched. Today, if a white man shoots a black man, we see him convicted and lynched in the Town Square while the nation shouts for more white blood . .

Is this the progress we want after 55 years?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:18 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Progressives use our Constitution against U.S. in the form of Double Standard. As Conservatives, we would NOT ABUSE our Constitution in a double standard format because WE BELIEVE in the Constitution and what it stands for, THEY do NOT. To 'them' it is ONLY a tool to DESTROY the very nation that the Constitution helped build.