A Sargent and a Major

Old 03-26-2012, 06:01 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default A Sargent and a Major

Capitalism akbar

After reading the headlines about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn't help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury. Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allah akbar, still hasn’t stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible.

So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience. Two and a half years later, they still haven’t tried the murderer.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:27 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

This is just some more Liberal media and "Political Correctness" (Neither Correct nor Tolerant) being played upon.

It's a case of ignorance of Law and the need to "kick the dog while he's down" mentality of the Left.

You're seeing another case of it in the Florida shooting of Trayvon Martin. People in the street, on TV with the Newscasters referring to the "Shooter' as a "Murderer who "Gunned down" a poor black teen ager. And advocating in a couple of reports a $10k "Bounty" on the shooter's head . . as well as "Arrest him, try him and hang him" . .

None have apparently looked at the laws of Florida and the US Constitution . . Both of which, apparently in the black and Media communities have been suspended.

In the details of the shooting, no one but Zimmerman (a Latino, actually) really knows what precipitated the shooting. They have a phone call from Zimmerman and a 911 call from a potential witness. But the witness, apparently, did not see what actually took place, but rather heard "shouting and gunshots" . . And according to Florida Law, based upon Zimmerman's story, he was within the law. Now while that might be reviewed by the local law enforcement agencies, it's certainly not the purview of NBC News (or any other media) to convict the guy while the state doesn't . .

And that's what they're doing with the Sergeant . . . . We're not interested in Justice, but the selling of soap . . From a Liberal source . .
Old 03-26-2012, 07:30 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

glad you brought that up old because ive wonder that also.some funny crap going on. have you see the pics they first put out of the kid in florida. looks like a innocent little kid. but the pic on his facebook page shows him to be 6 ft 2 and dressed like a banger.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

It's all in the main plan in the breakdown of American Society....Bottom up, top down, inside out. We're in the definite early stages of top down, when the government(Zero) comes riding to the rescue.
We will see BAD schitt happening this summer in the larger metro areas, all instigated by the left to make the Right look evil.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:08 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

And here is the opening shot......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-7584949.html
Old 03-26-2012, 12:48 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yea i read that the other day. that is gonna start more white and black trouble. me im tired of it all. gonna be a long hot sumer im afraid.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:15 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Heh, heh, now comes the real truth . . Turns out, at least two witnesses have said, during investigation, that "Trayvon was beating Hell out of Zimmerman" just before Zimmerman shot him.

Also, Trayvon wasn't the "Wonderboy" that he's been advertised as either. He was, up to the time of his death, on suspension from school because he was found with Marijuana on his person in school . .

As for the "Racist" aspect of the shooting, one of Zimmerman's closest friends ( a Black man) has said publicly that for the last five or six years, both Zimmerman and his wife spent a lot of their time tutoring neighborhood kids, and specifically, many Black children. So it's pretty damned clear, Zimmerman wasn't a racist . .

I think (just my opinion) that although the Florida "Stand Your Ground" Law may be flawed, Zimmerman was completely within that law when he defended himself . .
Old 03-29-2012, 02:29 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Oh man,there is real crazy stuff going on for sure!

A $10,000 bounty?!? It takes some serious balls to announce that publicly. If someone "collects" that man and tries to turn him in for the bounty they should be charged with kidnapping.BTW...only $10,000. LOL cheap bastards. If someone attacked my kid I could put that much up out of pocket.Thats all they got? That is sort of embarrassing if you ask me!LOL

What authority do they have to institute a bounty on someone? I cannot stand these cocky sob's anymore. They do whatever the hell they want because everybody is scared to damn death that if they call them on it that they will be pegged as a racist. Such bullshit.

And quit saying a "white guy" shot Trayvon!!!Dammitt that is getting old!!That guy that shot Trayvon is 1/2 white...just like Obama is half white his damn self.

I am so sick and tired of racism AND I"M WHITE!!! What does that tell you???

I'll tell you what is racist,being a white guy(me) that has to watch his p&q's to prevent being called a racist. I am forced to look at everything from a racial point of view ( and I dont want to do that) in order to make sure i dont appear racist. It's gotten old I tell ya.

From now on I think i'll just speak my mind and deal with the results as they come.

I'm tired of pusssy-footing around. No one else has too.

Sorry about the rant guys.I'm just tired of it all.

What is it..rainbow coalition or rainbow push or whatever the hell its called...i ain't seeing rainbows.Just red
Old 03-29-2012, 05:39 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Wwell im a racist. now you can kinda see why. ive been tired of this crap for 30yrs.lets see rap songs teaching kids its ok to do dope, or hit your lady. or shoot someone .the image these guys throw out there. with a mouthful of gold and pants around thier knees and ebonics or just to lazy to talk right.what are they teaching the young ones coming up.now the 2 troublemakers are jumping in to this. jesse jackson and sharpton. stirring up more crap.if it wasnt for them alot of things might not have been stirred up. not just this but alot of other things.a half white guy kills a black kid wereing a hoodie and in the wrong place.and the whole world goes nuts. but when 4 black guys rape and kill a white girl nobody says poop.the newspapers do a article and its over. nothing else is said.this old world has been turned upside down, and there is noway its going to be righted.i have a buddy that i like to talk to about whats going on in the world now.ive said that we will have another civil war but not north and south but citizens against all government. he has been saying race war.kinda makes sense when you hear him tell it.i for one sure as hell dont want that to happen,but its possible.im just tired of when a white guy or 1/2 white, whatever kills a black its racism but when a black kills a white its just murder and nothing else is said about it.if i walked down thru watts in l.a. id be shot dead. it would be murder and people would say he shouldnt have been there. but when a black walks thru a neighborhood that isnt black and hes killed people say he can go anywhere he wants this is a free country so he was killed because of racism.BS.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:12 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

OH the HIPOCRACY of this AxxHOLE.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ack-Obama.html