?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Old 03-25-2012, 08:14 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/03/...ex-under-desk/
Old 03-25-2012, 08:29 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I just have to ask . . Where in the hell do third grade kids (7-9 yr old) get the inclination to have ANY kind of sex?

Or is it because kids in the Third Grade in Louisana could be as old as 18?

Jus' Askin' . . . .
Old 03-25-2012, 09:31 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by roadkill2
kids in the Third Grade in Louisana could be as old as 18?
Still laughing
Old 03-26-2012, 03:12 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

roadkill i find that remark to be really offensive and if you were here now we would be having some trouble. what your saying is that people in the south are slow and dim witted.and that is a insult.and i dont like insults.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:06 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw, grow a thicker skin. That joke has been around as long as this country has . . Pick a state or a society and it's been used on them . .

Plus, I have a grandson from Louisana and He sure as hell isn't any Thomas Edison! Out of all 9 of my grandkids, when he comes in the room you can feel the IQ average drop just a tad . .

Just jokin' till you asked for specifics . .
Old 03-26-2012, 07:20 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

does that make it right roadkill. ive lived in the south for many yrs. im from chicago. and i hate the north.but ill never write the reasons why. i keep them to myself because it become a broad generalization of people and that aint right.we have had or problems down here.but that was along time ago.the things that people equate to the south are seen in the north even on a larger scale. drinkin, racisim,etc.and i do have a very thick skin my friend i just do not like insults period.and just because its been said for a long time and by many others make it right.NO. do you call blacks the n word on here. or say that they are lazy and look like monkys. no you wouldnt. so why in the hell would you say something about people of the south.i do understand where the mentaliy comes from. left over crap from thwe civil war carried on for generations.and why is it that i know more peole from the north and east and evn the west that live here than i know that were born here.well not really but close.now if your grandson has a low iq id kinda think that would be genetics, see even that aint right or funny.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I can see both sides here. IMHO

On one hand if the state named had been Idaho then the unintended offense / insult would have been lessened to Outlaw cuz it wasn't 'close to home'.

On the other hand, because the state named was one in the American South with all the unfortunate negative history attached, it hit a sore spot with Outlaw.

It's also a case of overwhelming Political Correctness in our country that ANYthing off color is 'offensive'.

Again this is MHO
Old 03-26-2012, 03:58 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Quote: now if your grandson has a low iq id kinda think that would be genetics, see even that aint right or funny. Unquote . .

And there's a good possibility of that too. You really ought to meet his mother . . She's my son's first wife . . Might have been a road test that didn't work out well . . Never asked . .
Old 03-27-2012, 04:44 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ok roadkill.here it is. something that almost chokes me. a aplogy.im sorry.it seems im getting touchy in my old age. i had it pointed out to me by my best friend. i told him about our little banter going on heree and he said you say a hell of alot worse,(yeah well i dont print it out there). so whats the difference. none . i thought about that alot over the last few hrs and hes dead on.im no angel, i too say alot of things like that and worse. so again im sorry.i do agree with alot of what you say.ive pissed off a lot of people in the last few days on other forums.but they got to name calling and other things. so glad we didnt go down that path.and to be honest, i have no idea where me getting mad came from. it just did,and i opened my mouth before i thought because i normally would have laughed. and agreed lol.and DD, i hate polictal correct crap too, so i still dont know where this came from sorry guys.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:02 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Hey, outlaw, don't sweat it . . I understand, and if I actually hurt your feelings (don't think I did) I apologize . .

I'm an old geezer with a so-so wit, sometimes only half, but I use it frequently. I'm sure you've noticed . . perhaps more "Smart Ass" than wit sometimes but I try to keep it a little less than 100% serious . . guys need a little chuckle sometimes, even if it's at somebody's expense . .

And I reserve the right to spear anybody with my comments because us (speaking strictly for myself) white trash gotta pick on somebody all the time . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -