Old 03-25-2012, 07:49 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Zero's Attorney General......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hold...-against-guns/
Old 03-26-2012, 03:19 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and in some parts of the u.s. its working. not here. in the south and in the west they are gonna have a hard time getting that to work. we are a gun culture and we arent gonna give them up. when they want my guns they can come and get them. but they better be ready.and i DEAD serious.im not given my guns to no one!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:01 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Just a caution here . . I don't encourage speaking specifically of "Gun(s)" on any website . . We're in a "New Society" where your privacy (thus your possessions as well) is at risk, to say the very least. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "Black helicopter Type" but the internet is just one form of communication that several government agencies monitor. For 30 years, all electronic "Speech" has been monitored as soon as it becomes a radio or Microwave signal, with "key" words being the trigger for closer inspection. (NSA)

And it has been said, "Don't put anything on the Internet that you don't want people to know" . . Starting with the people who have the greatest interest in what you think. Business and Government. And government has become far more concerned in what it's citizens are talking about lately. Not to mention the Messiah's potential for "assuming" the Presidency if he loses the '12 election.

Basically, don't use key words, or give them a place to start looking . .

Plus, there are the criminal types who monitor sites (like this) looking for someone to give them an inventory list of your stuff to break in and steal . .

Jus' sayin'
Old 03-26-2012, 08:44 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

All very TRUE and EXCELLENT advise. Don't let your self get too emotional in online 'conversation' and then use any of those direct 'key' words. Instead slow down a tad and use inferences if needed. All that is going on is spiraling faster and faster and we are literally watching, as we speak, the attempted destruction of our beloved nation. Our emotions in conversation can run passionate and out of control.