Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sbc brodex heads bought but not received

sbc brodex heads bought but not received

Hello everyone on this forum. I am trying to find out if Dempsey Smith from Macomb, Il, e-mail [email protected] is legit. I purchased a set of brodex heads in good faith from him. Paid using wal-mart money gram.He e-mailed me and said he received the money and would ship the heads the next day. Last I heard from him, no response to e-mails or phone calls. This started on sunday the 12th of march still trying to get a response. Anybody out there know him or have I just lost 715.00 hard earned dollars Thanks for any help, [email protected]

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    I hate to say it but you're probably out of luck. Sending money Wal-Mart money gram or Western Union is usually a red flag and very risky. They show up with ID get your money and are gone. Cause now you have nothing but a name. No address and probably a cell number no longer in use.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

i'm not a scammer

he got the heads i'll post the ups tracking number later today when my friend gets back home to his shop oldtimer is a person that thought he should of got his parts in a day or two if any body needs to call me i'll talk about this item over the phone no problems 309-569-0115 the guys name was jerral price of dallas texas
    thanks for reading this
    dempsey smith

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar

Re: sbc brodex heads bought but not received

Quote Originally Posted by southernmod
    Hello everyone on this forum. I am trying to find out if Dempsey Smith from Macomb, Il, e-mail [email protected] is legit. I purchased a set of brodex heads in good faith from him. Paid using wal-mart money gram.He e-mailed me and said he received the money and would ship the heads the next day. Last I heard from him, no response to e-mails or phone calls. This started on sunday the 12th of march still trying to get a response. Anybody out there know him or have I just lost 715.00 hard earned dollars Thanks for any help, [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by latemod007
    he got the heads i'll post the ups tracking number later today when my friend gets back home to his shop oldtimer is a person that thought he should of got his parts in a day or two if any body needs to call me i'll talk about this item over the phone no problems 309-569-0115 the guys name was jerral price of dallas texas
    thanks for reading this
    dempsey smith

sbc brodix heads

23ell to start out mr lerral price you only paid me $675.00 not $715.00
    and the tracking numbers where email to you if you read your email two boxes first number is =1z341a2y0359393990
    2nd box tracking number is =1z341a2y0358201788
    i hope that you can read this because you pissed me off bt calling the macomb police dept which they understood that it takes a few days to package these items and send you recieved your heads next time give a few days to get them and get your story in order i guess its true every thing in texas is bigger even the the lies

Well southernmod, did you get your parts? Looks like you might have some explaining to do. Yes or no?
    BEAST477

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

SBC

Come on back buyer.

You got your heads, right?

Clear the sellers name of being a scammer.

wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST477
    I hate to say it but you're probably out of luck. Sending money Wal-Mart money gram or Western Union is usually a red flag and very risky. They show up with ID get your money and are gone. Cause now you have nothing but a name. No address and probably a cell number no longer in use.
    my name is dempsey smith
    312 south ward street
    macomb illinois,61455
    309-569-0115
    from now on get your story stright b4 running your mouth

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    I HERE THE CRICKETS CHIRPING ops: ops:

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST477
    Well southernmod, did you get your parts? Looks like you might have some explaining to do. Yes or no?
    Well Dempsey Smith, I guess you didn't read this post.

But next time I'll check with you before I post.
    BEAST477