A BAD COMPANY TO BE SENDING MONEY TO

Old 03-19-2012, 10:02 AM
A65rocketman
SHOW GUEST

Default A BAD COMPANY TO BE SENDING MONEY TO

Straightline Performance, of Norco, CA. 92860, Racing Junk #382940, phone 951-833-6645.

In reference to ad #2220264, 5 gal. polished fuel cell.

It has now been almost 3 months since purchasing a fuel cell from these folks. So far, after numberless emails, phone calls and chasing these people for my purchase I finally received a fuel cell with 5 dents in it and the damaged fuel cell was different than my original order. Again, more calls and emails, finally the answering person stated that a new and corrected order of a fuel cell would be sent /out by priority mail the next day along with a shipping label for the return of the damaged fuel cell. Now, I'm into 3+ weeks waiting on a priority mailed replacement fuel cell. More UNANSWERED phone calls and Emails without any communications.

Another area of disinterest is from Racing Junk personal, being advised of this matter. Their response was " DIDN'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED". So one must assume that they will allow Scammer Vender's of this type to pry up/on it's members.

Jerry Penton AKA Rocketman
218 E. Key Ave.
Eustis, Fl. 32726
352-357-4248

I welcome any response to the above.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:19 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the heads up. You'd think in this economy you would want to keep customers happy. Bad service travels fast.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:37 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

i always buy from JEGS or SUMMIT, then you dont have anything at all to worry about, there prices are always competitive, and if you find something 3 or 4 dollars cheaper, its usually not worth the head ache, or google the company , call them before makiing a purhase , to make sure there legit and someone is really going to answer the phone as a business on the other end.. again, i recommend JEG's or SUMMIT RACING for any parts or at least make sure who your buying from is well know company.. just my .02 cents.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:21 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I'm a big fan of supporting my local economy. But thats just me.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:14 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

There is a guy on here that fabricates awesome looking tanks i have lined him up with decals for his buisness. I have lost all the contact info but i beleive it was Dads intercoolers and tanks. Or similar I assume it can be found on RJ or maybe he still checks the forum out and will chime in.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:03 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

They are not going to get too excited, they are just a cattalog sales house selling ProComp Chinese parts, purchased from ProComp. They probably don't even have another one in stock so it will have to come from ProComp. The ProComp part # is MFC20L and the price is pretty much in line, but you will probably have to wait a while for it to be replaced.

Not an opinion, but fact.

Zip.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:54 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

I agree with buying local if possible, but if your not near a big city, OR a Nice speed shop, then your only means to get some hot rod or race parts is online, autozone , and advanced is a Joke in my opinion, when there sales reps have no clue.. but thats another story. lol, when possible i always buy from the local speed shop even though its almost an hour drive..
Old 03-20-2012, 07:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I wish someone would build a speed shop here :!: :!:

Mark
Old 03-20-2012, 08:14 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I wish someone would build a speed shop here :!: :!:

Mark
Qwiktime man! Roanoke ain't that far! :lol:

Mods,don't ban me.That was not a classified ad in the forum just now. Just promoting a pal ops: ...aaaand pretty much just a joke.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:01 PM
strlnperf
SHOW GUEST

First off I apologize to Jerry for not being a little bit quicker to resolve the issue. However Jerry I have a new one ready to be sent out express mail to you and I included a 2 port regulator inside. And will refund your money.

Eric

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -