Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scammer alery on Greg Reed BBCHEVY

scammer alery on Greg Reed BBCHEVY

Aparently I should have read reddnova`s post before dealing with Reed. He made verbal agreement with me and payment method, then backs out on me after telling me to send 3000 $ for heads. Then he sends e mail next day claiming his cell phone battery went dead so he can`t call me to stop payment saying he doesn`t want to sell. Good thing I checked e mail prior to sending $. I guess he couldnt borrow someone elses phone? Come on. DON`T TRUST THIS GUY FOR HIS WORD!!! I dont trade on here just because of guys like him. DON`T DEAL WITH [email protected]

Thankfully I checked e mail prior to sending $ he did send e- mail whick I checked sending pay pall money. I dont trade on here a lot for this very reason. He is a posterchild for reasons to not buy online. Don`t [

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

?

Maybe the NEXT time you TRY and Buy something,You wont be suchs a KNOW-IT ALL?

But,I doubt it?

IF this MAKES Me a SCAMMER,by telling you NOT to send the MONEY?Then so be it,.........???

I sure HOPE this makes you FEEL Better,and I'm SURE you'll get ALOT of SUPPORT,.......................?

Have a GREAT Day!

Later
    G 8)
    Green BULBS and WIN Lights!!!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Telling someone NOT to send money makes you a scammer??? :shock:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Scammer?

Graigs been on RJ for quite awhile & I have never heard the first bad thing about him..My definition of a scammer is one that lets you send the money & then dissappears..Anyone can change their mind,you just hope he doesnt have your money when he does..JMO

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    WITH THIS IDIOT BASING HIS COMMENTS ON ANYTHING REDNOVA SAYS I AM 100% ON YOUR SIDE BIG BLOCK. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT RITE, DON'T DO IT.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    racer5256,are you out any cash,or did the deal just not go through? I got confused. It happens easily with me.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you cannot confirm their validity"- Abraham Lincoln

Member JOURNEYMAN
    I'll tell you what, I've done business with Greg and found him to be a pleasure to deal with.Sold him a bunch of stuff, Usps tore one of the boxes up. Greg call's me tells me what's going on we clear it all up case closed
    Greg could have been a total *%&$# and demanded this and that.We just both figured it out and moved on
    Mike

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    how dare he send you an email to tell you not to send him money..what kind of scammer is he anyway..he is giving scammers a bad name...LOL
    to get on a scammers forum and say not to trust someone because they DIDN'T take your money , makes no sense...you might be upset that a deal fell through ,,but ,,
    he's not a scammer J M O
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Im lost here bbchevy owns the parts correct. he decides not to sell and emails you to stop payment, and never accepted any type of payment. How the F bomb does that make bbchevy a scammer! This topic is just wasted hard drive! :roll:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    If you all notice the ''Village Idiot'' hasn't been back since he started this :!: Another space wasted on this forum :!: :!: So let's all just move on :!: :!:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!