WTB ads on this site

Old 03-12-2012, 04:23 PM
dragman28
SHOW GUEST

Default WTB ads on this site

I am just curious I have answered some WTB ads and for the most part have what they need but yet they always gfive an excuse that they cannot buy anything.Just wondering if the ads are just planted for some reason.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:55 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I've run into that before myself. I usually got responses every time,but they would lowball me severely. People just want stuff as cheap as possible. I believe alot of the WTB ads are people just putting the word out,hoping for that one killer deal to come along. Ya can't really blame 'em!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

You're right olds
I believe alot of the WTB ads are people just putting the word out,hoping for that one killer deal to come along. Ya can't really blame 'em!
You can't blame 'em! I have found some really killer deals in my days. You just have to shop around sometimes.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:16 PM
dragman28
SHOW GUEST

Default reply on the WTB subject

Well I understand that but how long would the conversation last if they were talking to Moser or Strange for their products.I and Strange and Moser have to make a profit on the things we sell.There is no way you can sell below your cost or you will be out of business.