THE DEATH OF THE FIFTH!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default THE DEATH OF THE FIFTH!

EVERY LIBERTY LOVING AMERICAN SHOULD BE TERRIFIED BECAUSE OF THIS!

http://www.infowars.com/fifth-amendm...ad-in-america/

Fifth Amendment Dead in America

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
March 9, 2012

Earlier in the week, Obama’s attorney general admitted that the Fifth Amendment is a dead letter and the president can kill anybody he wants without due process. “In this hour of danger, we simply cannot afford to wait until deadly plans are carried out, and we will not,” Eric Holder said during a speech at Northwestern University’s law school in Chicago.

FBI Director Robert Mueller on Wednesday came off as a constitutional illiterate when he said he would have to check with the Justice Department to see if Holder’s criteria for summary execution was permitted on U.S. soil.

“I have to go back. Uh, I’m not certain whether that was addressed or not,” Mueller told Rep. Tom Graves.

Constitutional scholar Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois Law School recently put the issue into perspective. “The U.S. government has now established a ‘death list’ for U.S. citizens abroad akin to those established by Latin American dictatorships during their so-called dirty wars,” he told IPS.

Our version of a Latin American fascist dictatorship with Generalissimo Obama presiding has just about finished off the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The NDAA and a long list of constitutional violations predating the Patriot Act are now coming to a head.

After government invests itself with such self-proclaimed power, the next step is usually the disappearance of political enemies and mass graves.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:31 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

'IT' is spiraling downward totally out of control at a faster and faster pace......

Wake the F up AMERICA !!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:18 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

boys, im really gettin scared. and i dont get that way very easily.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by outlaw256
boys, im really gettin scared.
You're not alone Outlaw!!! And the bill that made this LAW passed the Senate with a vote of something like 96 to 4, which means that even Republicrats voted FOR it! :shock:

I think I've figured out what this is all about. GREECE! Have you seen the riots and such there? Recently the Capitol building underwent some construction aimed at keeping US out in case the crap hits the fan. I believe now that those "Elites" in DC are making it so they can isolate themselves from "We The People" when that need arises. Can't remember where I read this but it was in an article I read within the last 4 or 5 months and at the time I didn't put 2+2 together.

Ennywho, I've started buying a few extra "rounds" every time I go buy WalMart just in case. I live out in a rural area so I'll likely have some warning that the crap has hit the fan before it gets out this far.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:27 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

If ya have a chunk of ground, obtain a 20' - 40' shipping container, either bury or cover it with ground, and use it to store your 'emergency' gear and grub. Mine is going under my shop building.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Uh oh,sounds like DMDD is prepped to "bug out" :shock:

Seriously though,how has this punk (Obama,obviously) not been impeached?!?! Clinton was not my favorite cat as Pres,but he almost got the boot over some head. Pardon my language. Just being frank. I'm not excusing Clinton's actions,or defending them. I want to make that clear. But seriously,hanky panky is a no-no worthy of impeachment,but taking a bottle of white-out to my Constitution is okay?!?!
Scary? Yes!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:10 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Just to make sure that everyone knows what is involved in this suspension of Habeas Corpus I'm going to post what it means so you will know what you have lost!

Habeas corpus (Latin: "may you have [your] body") is a writ, or legal action, through which a prisoner can be released from unlawful detention, that is, detention lacking sufficient cause or evidence. The remedy can be sought by the prisoner or by another person coming to their aid. Habeas corpus originated in the English legal system to assist wealthy landowners, but it is now available in many nations. It has historically been an important legal instrument safeguarding individual freedom of certain individuals against arbitrary state action. It is a writ requiring a person to be brought before a judge.

A writ of habeas corpus, also known as the Great Writ, is a summons with the force of a court order; it is addressed to the custodian (a prison official for example) and demands that a prisoner be taken before the court, and that the custodian present proof of authority, allowing the court to determine whether the custodian has lawful authority to detain the person. If the custodian does not have authority to detain the prisoner, then they must be released from custody. The prisoner, or another person acting on his or her behalf, may petition the court, or a judge, for a writ of habeas corpus. One reason for the writ to be sought by a person other than the prisoner is that the detainee might be held incommunicado. Most civil law jurisdictions provide a similar remedy for those unlawfully detained, but this is not always called "habeas corpus". For example, in some Spanish-speaking nations, the equivalent remedy for unlawful imprisonment is the amparo de libertad ('protection of freedom').

Habeas corpus has certain limitations. It is technically only a procedural remedy; it is a guarantee against any detention that is forbidden by law, but it does not necessarily protect other rights, such as the entitlement to a fair trial. So if an imposition such as internment without trial is permitted by the law then habeas corpus may not be a useful remedy. Furthermore, in many countries, the process may be suspended due to a national emergency.

The right to petition for a writ of habeas corpus has nonetheless long been celebrated as the most efficient safeguard of the liberty of the subject. The jurist Albert Venn Dicey wrote that the British Habeas Corpus Acts "declare no principle and define no rights, but they are for practical purposes worth a hundred constitutional articles guaranteeing individual liberty".

The writ of habeas corpus is one of what are called the "extraordinary", "common law", or "prerogative writs", which were historically issued by the English courts in the name of the monarch to control inferior courts and public authorities within the kingdom. The most common of the other such prerogative writs are quo warranto, prohibito, mandamus, procedendo, and certiorari. The due process for such petitions is not simply civil or criminal, because they incorporate the presumption of non-authority. The official who is the respondent has the burden to prove his authority to do or not do something. Failing this, the court must decide for the petitioner, who may be any person, not just an interested party. This differs from a motion in a civil process in which the movant must have standing, and bears the burden of proof.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:16 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Quoting Ken0069:
After government invests itself with such self-proclaimed power, the next step is usually the disappearance of political enemies and mass graves.
Obama's advisors (Rahm Emanuel, Axelrod) spoke of "Re-education Camps" that might hold up to 20 million people back in 2009 . .

These @ssholes are to be feared, so Outlaw isn't being apprehensive for nothing . . . Keep your powder dry . .
Old 04-02-2012, 05:22 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

IF in fact all that we fear comes to pass, we only have U.S. to blame. 5 years ago 'they' were working in the shadows. NOW they are in the bright sunlight of day. THEY do NOT FEAR U.S. .......I believe 'they' are becoming way OVERconfident which will become their downfall.......GOD is with U.S.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:19 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

most of you on here know that i have a degree in political science.i use to love that crap when i was young but became dissilusioned very long ago.this is no longer about peoples politics, this is about survival and our freedom.this time it will be the south and the west who will lead this country back to freedom. we are the ones who still cling to our guns.i am sickin when i think back to 35 yrs ago. i said something like what is happening now would happen. a people laughed at me.when mad max came out. i said that will happen in time. quess what.now it seems to be possible.ive been accused of alot of things over the yrs.but being wrong wasnt one of them. lol just kidding. but if you look back at history and study what caused what, you can almost see what is going to happen next.there was been no society that has taken god out of the equation and remained free. none.and just how long has any society that was free lasted. lookit up because it isnt long and we are coming very close to that timeline now.i never have wanted violence to be the way to keep our freedoms.but im afraid it will come to that. and ALOT sooner than most think.divide and conquer.and that is here now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -