Thread: looking for car

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

looking for car

let me tell you the story behind this post and .a fiew years back i owned a mechine shop had to sell it it was going under. a so called friend told me that i could keep my things at his place we did things for eachother for free(friend thing)i built a motor and welded stuff for free for him. time past and his wife sayed that she wanted it out of there so i ask for her to be patient i need to find a place for it cents the guarge was full. week later she sent me a letter saying that i owed them 4500 bucks we didnt agree on storage fees it was a friend helping a friend thing. one of the things that was there was a 70 nova ss.had it cents i was 14 im 46 now somehow they fanigaled the system and sold the car i still have the title and the dmv sayes that its still in my name.there being asses and wont tell me where it went so i am serching for it.i am just trying to find it so maby i could some how try to get it back.the vin on mine was 114270w267599.my car got stolen from me from these people and trying to find it.put yourself in my shoes. thanks for your time contact info [email protected]

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/430070_3115133768982_1583591787_2609699_1607221162 _n.jpg[/img]

This seems pretty easy. File a stolen car report on your so called friend. Explain to the authorities that he stole your Nova and sold it. It might just scare him enough to tell you where it is.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    tryed that the police sayed that when they sent the letter that was notice. i had 10 days to contest didnt know that and the letter didnt have the 10 days menchend in it. just 30 days they did it on perpus i think.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    WOW,that is fkd up,hope you get your car back,If there was no signed aggrement for payment of storage you should have no problem getting the car or compinsation. TAKE HIM TO COURT.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Oh,and if that guy was truley your friend,he would tell his old lady to mind her buissness,and get her ass back in the kitchen.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Is this local police or state?