TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Taxes...........

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/...-income-taxes/

-------------
Old 02-22-2012, 08:34 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Well, it sure as Hell isn't me and my wife who aren't paying . . We paid $9700 in Federal Taxes last year . . Not to mention gas tax, 17 cents on EVERY gallon of gasoline we bought last year . . Add in the Fuel taxes we paid for all the things we have bought as consumers and that's a freakin' bunch of TAXES . . .

And we sure as hell aren't "Rich" . . .
Old 02-22-2012, 12:08 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

A few years ago I paid more in taxes than alot ot people make a year. I learned to use EVERY tax deduction I can find. Not to mention a cut in pay also helped reduce the amount of taxes I pay.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

What is really irritating is the fact that a lot of the folks who don't pay taxes-cuz they are on welfare or some sort of assistance- will receive an earned income tax credit at the end of the year.What?!?! How do you get a "refund" on something you never paid to begin with?!?! Sometimes I fell like loading up all the guns and going for a stroll. Sometimes I just wonder what Canada would be like :?:
Old 02-23-2012, 04:35 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

do you have any idea how much cheaper gas . cigarrettes, booze would be if they just cut the tax in half!! gas= federal, state local. and some states the tax is paid twice.buy the oil co. then by us.same with booze.what pisses me off is that they dont ask us how we want our money spent. feds take our money , give to welfare or send it out over seas.but we dont have the money to educate little johnny.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I learned something this year from my taxes... which was 40%!! So I asked my accountant why 40% is removed?? 40%!!!!!!! he said that our fine government takes 28% immediately because my main income is commission (small salary too) the government says that 28% tax is "bonus" income... mandatory 28%, then state of Oregon takes another mandatory 9%, then I pay social security & the others... so 40% is STOLEN from me so they can collect interest on my money???? WTH???? I have make lot of money just to pay the government!! can't even raise my exemptions... won't help. I get a pretty big refund, but I would rather have it when i want it!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:18 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TAX REVOLT IS IN ORDER. ANYONE REMEMBER THE LAST TAX REVOLT WE HAD HERE IN THE LAND OF THE USE TO BE FREE.