Be careful Streetrodder37 (PA.)

Old 02-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Be careful Streetrodder37 (PA.)

he wanted to trade on his auto, found out he just got it and did not know anything about it, basically it was all worn out, cracks, he did not even run it or unload the car -- he claims he's an auto dealer also.
Talk about trying to unload a wreck fast, this guy tried it on me --- didn't take the bait either --- look out on the vehicles he's unloading.
Suggest not to take the bait.
He's out of PA. ????
Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Be careful Streetrodder37 (PA.)

Originally Posted by Rodbbc
he wanted to trade on his auto, found out he just got it and did not know anything about it, basically it was all worn out, cracks, he did not even run it or unload the car -- he claims he's an auto dealer also.
Talk about trying to unload a wreck fast, this guy tried it on me --- didn't take the bait either --- look out on the vehicles he's unloading.
He's out of PA. ????
How about some (MORE) Info?
AD#,...............................???
:? :?

Later
G 8)
Old 02-18-2012, 02:57 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Is it 1 of these 3 he has for sale or trade?
1959 Prostreet Chevrolet Truck 2368077
32 Ford 3 Window Coupe PROSTREET 2411912
1999 Fully Custom Corvette Convertible 2473287
Or none of the above?
Old 02-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

What is the scam? I'm a little lost?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:38 AM
hal396
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by ghustler
Is it 1 of these 3 he has for sale or trade?
1959 Prostreet Chevrolet Truck 2368077
32 Ford 3 Window Coupe PROSTREET 2411912
1999 Fully Custom Corvette Convertible 2473287
Or none of the above?

Yes it this guy with his quick auto scams
Old 02-21-2012, 07:43 AM
hal396
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by bbchevy
He's out of PA. ????

See the list that ghustler put up just below your comments, guy try's to scam a person into trading on autos he has only had for days details them up but thats it!!! when U talk to him he knows nothing about them, says he's a dealer

Later
G 8)
Old 02-21-2012, 10:21 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hal396
He's out of PA. ????

See the list that ghustler put up just below your comments, guy try's to scam a person into trading on autos he has only had for days details them up but thats it!!! when U talk to him he knows nothing about them, says he's a dealer

Later
G 8)
Sounds like 95% of the DEALERS out there?So,I'm Still waiting for the WRONG Doing He's done,.......................................?

Later
G :?
Old 02-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hal396
He's out of PA. ????

Later
G 8)
Sounds like 95% of the DEALERS out there?So,I'm Still waiting for the WRONG Doing He's done,.......................................?

Later
G :?
YUP. Dealer tactics... agreed G. Why does "HAL396" ring bell on ads.... are you the same HAL396 that has had some ads on here?? Like Chevelles w/ 427's at outdoor car shows for 10K? Is that you? The ads that are always front car shots, hood up, outdoors??? You are not that guy are you??? Jacky427 crew??
Old 02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
streetrodder37
SHOW GUEST

Rodbbc is nothing but a bullshitter.He ran me on a 19 hour trip to look at a ragged out drag car that was suppose to be a 40k show car.I didnt unload my car from trailer because i had absolutely no interest in his 5k junk and wasnt about to trade. You would think a guy would be truthful when sending someone across country to look at his junk. I wont deal in junk and will never deal with him again. This was a three day waisted trip with hard lession learned. I was very truthful with him and told him every little mark on car.He should have told me about his rotted out floor boards and $500 paint job.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:30 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I hate to even get involved,but I see how these things tend to drag on endlessly without someone proving something. One guys claims against anothers is no good here. You both claim the other guys car was in poor shape,not as advertised. The next thing to do here is to post pics of the cars in question. That is the only way to air of the FACTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -