why will it work or why will it not work
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Shipping a Vehicle from Texas to Kentucky for cheap

Old 02-17-2012, 09:51 AM
hitnrun
SHOW GUEST

Default Shipping a Vehicle from Texas to Kentucky for cheap

Fuel is expensive! Carriers are just trying to make a living, but some of us come across a great deal a few states away but it the value deminishes when we need to ship it. I wish RJ would have a new catagory where we can post our point of departure and point of destination and if someone needs a car or truck shipped we can take it one way "since were empty going there anyway" and pay Half of the fuel kind of like car pooling a ride. say 50 cents a mile. in route. Like I said not a business just a cheaper way to get your car. I'm planning a trip Wednesday the 22nd of Feb from Amarillo, Texas to Inez, Kentucky. coming back with my car. Anyone want to haul their car or truck from Amarillo or in route for part of the fuel bill? call me (806) 206-0188 I have a car hauler and an F250.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:11 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Just keep up on it and reply updates.
I buy from a few states away sometimes and would certainly give you a chance.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:41 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Do you come to the east coast much. Im in Virginia and pass up smoking deals on motorcycles all the time. Seems all the good deals live in Kansas City :?