'Occupy' stage 2....

Old 02-13-2012, 07:35 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default 'Occupy' stage 2....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/us...2&ref=business

Soros 'expects' violent riots in the streets of America before the 2012 elections.......it's all part of the 'progressive plan' to "Fundamentally change" the USA

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 02-13-2012, 08:01 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Again, not implying one should go out and do anything like that, but in defense of the country, if the anarchists get too carried away, those ole deer rifles might get used for other purposes, like "Thinning the Herd' . . . 'spose?
Old 02-13-2012, 03:31 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I'm thinking that this is where the 'civil war' part comes to the party. Pitting Americans against Americans will 'FORCE' the Government to establish martial law just before the election, which would allow them to DELAY the election indefinitely. Dictator Obama continues....

THINK before ACTING kids........As we all know, one crosses an irreversible line when one starts tossing lead.......
Old 02-15-2012, 03:36 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i see alot of bs.im compiling data for a big rant so bare with me for awhile.i do not see trouble before the election.i see it after if that dumb--- is re-elected.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:17 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I see it either way.....We the People have GOT to put a lid on ANY violence for as long as possible. DO NOT let your EMOTIONS rule your ACTIONS. I'm the first to admit that THAT will be a most difficult task to undertake.
REMEMBER - 'THEY' desire and CRAVE U.S. to go the EMOTIONAL route so 'THEY' can CONTROL U.S............
Old 02-15-2012, 08:06 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

As a civilian, none of us have a responsibility to "put a Lid on it". But we do have a responsibility to be civil as long as we're being treated with the same civility and respect.

It's up to the Police, and if it were to get really bad, your State National Guard, to control any anarchists . .

IF . . any federal troops or military is mobilized to control or put down citizens within the borders of this country, the Commander in Chief is breaking Federal law . .

Now . . Having a lot of friends and acquaintences in the Military currently, I can say, with confidence, that should such orders be made, by either the President or any General, there will be serious pushback, to the point of, probably, mutiny. Most of those in the Military are aware of the law and the constitutional requirements for the President or civilian legislature to declare "Martial Law" and as Obama's not all that popular with those in the Military, it would certainly be a cold day in Hell before they went against the citizens they stand before . .

That being said, protection of you and yours shouldn't be deferred to help that might not come . . . and it's not only a citizen's right to assist in upholding the law, it's their duty!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 on all ya said 'Kill. I also have talked with many in the various branches of military and law enforcement and have heard the same results as you.
I seriously think that the left do NOT really KNOW to what extent that 'they' have alienated themselves from the REAL 99%. 'They' live in total awe of themselves and are so totally out of touch with the real backbone of America, that they have fooled themselves into thinking they are invincible.
At the same time, We the People, should not fall into the false pretense that the Govmt would NOT try to enforce some sort of martial law, most especially under the current POTUS. My main point is that we should try all legal avenues before putting our selves, our police, and our military into very difficult positions.
I ABSOLUTELY encourage law abiding citizens to take measures to protect themselves, family, and friends from unfriendly and unlawful elements.
It all boils down to being EDUCATED on current events and involved in our lawful election process.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:09 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i see alot of bs.im compiling data for a big rant so bare with me for awhile.i do not see trouble before the election.i see it after if that dumb--- is re-elected.

This sound like it's gonna get fun in here! Stay tuned folks...I know I am! :lol: Just kiddin'....kinda
Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

i do not see trouble before the election.i see it after if that dumb--- is re-elected.
On this, you're probably correct . . Although, if Obama loses the Presidential Election and it's really close, requiring multiple counts and court action, you might see anarchy and rioting in the Urban districts of the larger Metro areas . . That, of course, would be a reflection of that part of his base electorate.

On the other hand, a general violent reaction might come in the second or third year of his second term for a number of potential reasons . . Either the general population's realization that the Administration has gone totally outside the intent of the Constitution, or Obama's desire to become a "Permanent President" . . which would probably start to take shape in his second year of the second term . . By increasing repression and confiscation . .

Should Obama get re-elected, it will bear on every citizen who values the liberties that the constitution allows you, to become watchful and ready to keep your liberty at any cost . . .